First grow, White widow Autos

My lights are still 30 inches above the plants. How close should I move them ? Two leds both 220 real watt draws.

What are the light equivalent ratings wattage of each light?

Oh each bulb is 3 and they claim 600 which is weird since it only rly draws a little over 2 but they are generics both lights are the same 200 3 watt eq led bulbs each

I grow 6 generation’s of White widow, They are very forgiving and easy to grow,
They are a beginners dream.

Will

1 Like

I want to like @garrigan62, @bob31 and @Hawkeye_diesel but i have to wait till i have more, sorry guys
:cherry_blossom:

1 Like

@MysterA

I think we have just what you need!

ok then a 600 watt light … And that was my guess.

My 300 watt led light draws about 140 watts. Remember that cfl and led lights quite commonly use equivalent ratings on them so you know about how bright they are compared to incandescent lights.

Here is a pretty easy to follow topic on lighting if you’d like to see how much goes into this :smiley:

And a big thanks to Al for providing this info! @Niala

Here’s a chart for LED lights, it’s for equivalent watt, so if your LED light is 300W follow the chart for it, it’s not made for actual or real draw and it’s an approximation, that clarify, here it is :

120 W to 180W ~1.5 feet
180W to 300W ~2.0 feet
300W to 600W ~2.5 feet
600W to 1200W ~3.0 feet
1200W to 2000W ~3.5 feet

Hoping that’s helping as many as fellow growers possible

One caveat. These are recommended settings and not exact works perfect numbers for everyone all the time. I would call these proper distances in Veg. One you go into flower you may find your girls getting a bit closer to your lights. Just keep an eye on them for bleaching and you should be fine. (or SCROG / LST them in advance to keep them at the consistent height)

here are the girls today. Can anyone tell me what that is in the second pic the leaf is curling weird and their are 2 rust colored spots. Sorry about the pics they are taken with my phone. I was misting the plant this morning and noticed it. some more info I lowered the lights yesterday is that some kind of led light burn? I moved them back up to where they were after i saw that.

I had lowered them before I saw the good post about lights…lol anyways im not sure how to tag the ppl who know what that is or id have done it. Don’t want to just assume it was caused by moving the lights when i rly have no clue.

Here’s one of the girls at 25 days from sprout now.

since this is my first grow I might just let them grow naturally I have looked into lst but the plants are so compact I can’t quite figure out what I’m supposed to bend where so might just let them be lol. I’ll learn to do that for next grow I think.

3 Likes

all you do is through the @ in front of the user you want to tag @MysterA

Saw what you posted this morning in the garden and you should take a pic or two and post it here so we can take a look along with you!

Here is my grow journal!

1 Like

Looking at that leaf, it looks like food water got splashed on it. Especially when they are thirsty, leaves suck up any water that touches them and if there are nutes in it they will get burnt by it. Other things that can cause that are touching the soil when drooping causing it to get watered on.

Ok @MysterA I’m here thanks to @bob31 he link your thread to his
Now to answer your question some plant are just greedier then others water nutes etc they are all a little different and should be treated as individuals IMO
There’s a lot going on in the forum so it takes a little time for us to find stuff sometimes tagging is best way to get people to see what’s up
The pics look good to me what is your concern?
I see one tip with a little but think @Stomper might be on track

1 Like

Maybe, I didn’t think I was splashing last water but did have a little cal mag and ff big bloom in the water. Of course the first time I add anything id find a way to burn a tip lol…Thanks for looking guys.

1 Like

Today was watering day. Watered at 6.8 and runoff was 6.3 should i water at 7 next time? No pics today because im feeling lazy lol.

day 29 from sprout

1 Like

yes, I would try 7 on the next watering!

got a touch of nutirent burn on one plant the one in the pic…atleast thats what i think it is

day 34 from sprout

1 Like

@MysterA let’s have you do a support ticket and see if we can get a better pic of what your pointing out?

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Strain; White widow auto

Soil - ffof with about 25 percent perlite mixed in

System type?

PH of runoff 6.3

What is strength of nutrient mix? fox farms trio half strengh but just recently saw that i was supposed to be doing 2 waters in between with no nutes

Indoor or Outdoor-indoor

Light system, size? led 2x 600 equiv 220 real watts each

Temps; Day, Night 68-78

Humidity; Day, Night 25-50

Ventilation system; Yes, 4 inch

AC, Humidifier in room outside ,

Co2; no
[/quote]

the last solo pic the tips on that top flower and the one below it are a very light green not like that on the other plants and ive read that thats the first sign of a nute burn and thats the only plant with the lighter tips but idk

how old from seed are they?