First Grow, starting to show sex, I think

Those later pictures are definitely female @Tech1
The first pics was a close up of one spot @arpeggio

Good point. Yeah, that first pic was a bit worrisome as @Wishingilivedina420state said! Are all of the pictures of the same plant @Tech1?

There are 6 different plants @arpeggio, only 1 has been identified as female so far, several of the others have the little ball type growths, but the 1 identified as female does not

1 Like

@Tech1, since there are 6 plants, and only one identified as female so far, have you separated them until you know for sure? You don’t want there to be any mishaps, especially if she turns out to be the only girl.

3 Likes

The “little ball type growth” in the first pic looks like a male pre-flower. You don’t have to worry right away about the males pollinating the females, so no need to separate. In fact, you’ll probably want to destroy the males as soon as you’re sure they’re males.

Don’t wait TOO long tho . . . :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t take the chance a male will open up so fast when you think you have time. Separate as soon as possible and by separate I’m mean kill him. Unless your gonna breed then by almeans .

1 Like

I have no problem destroying them, just don’t want to mistakenly destroy something that is not mature enough to accurately display its sex. I think that I will give it a little longer. And keep a close eye on them. @Countryboyjvd1971 @Wishingilivedina420state @arpeggio

1 Like

As stated the bottom two pictures are definitely female my friend 100 % the first pic with the ball may just be some kind of anomaly lol👍

2 Likes

Here is a shot of the plant that has the small ball growing at several different nodes, took this pic this morning @Wishingilivedina420state

@Tr33 @Countryboyjvd1971 @arpeggio

1 Like

Looks male to me , man that sucks.

3 Likes

I’m afraid that your right

1 Like

Kill the males :skull_and_crossbones: Clone the lady :girl: Next round will be all girls. Those are healthy plants. Hate to throw away all that good work but it’s worth it in the long run.

5 Likes