First grow SD AK and BG

Lol maybe a baked potato bro
All good what ever works @Hunter00

1 Like

That ak47 what old she is? Mine is 17 days old. I top her 2 days ago.

@Hunter00

2 Likes

@M4ur it is about 21 days old? The first 2 weeks of its life was cool and rain every day if not longer. I only brung it in a couple of times. So i would say the weather stunted their growth.(mother nature) the battle u cant win growing outdoors.

4 Likes

Hey @Countryboyjvd1971 or @Tonyb have you ever used fertilizer on your plants.

1 Like

I use the foxfarm brand of nutrients
For soil @garrigan62 has some good info on making your own soil where you wonā€™t need to feed it you mix it all in when you make the soil and just ph water
I have tried making my own yet

1 Like

By fertilizer do you mean manure? I am still new to dirt, could tell you a crap load(pun intended) about dwc, but not too much about dirt. I started with the best dirt I could find, FFOF, so I would have to worry about fertilizer n could just give them nutes once they start needing it seeing how I have bottles of every kind of nute on deck for my hydro stuff. I have read on here cow crap is too hot for plants, rabbit and chicken poo is great for pot plants, and then thereā€™s things like work castings and such. All this is stuff I read that Iā€™m not positive I remember correctly so I would take everything I say with a bit of a grain on salt when it comes to dirt grows.

I would hook up with @garrigan62 and get his recipe if you want to go organic grow
I know he does some good stuff and wonā€™t steer you wrong @Hunter00

@Tonyb @Countryboyjvd1971
I was talking about the white little round balls 10-10-10 i seen it somewhere

White balls ? Need more info your not talking about perilite are you ?
If you can post a pic on what your referring to it would help I think

He just posted his soil recipe on his experimental auto flower grow Iā€™m pretty sure also Hunter.

Does perlite really have 10-10-10?

Like your regular garden fert.

Perilite does not have a npk ratio and also has a neutral ph balance of 7.0.

It is also a volcanic glass material that helps with drainage and aeration through out the soil

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I thought. Well I didnā€™t know it was volcanicā€¦ But my bag I bought didnā€™t say anything about a npk on it.

Wait itā€™s volcanic? They were like squishy white balls :blush: I guess I think of volcanic material as like hard rocks n stuff lol

Thatā€™s why, and volcanic glass thatā€™s why its an airy material ā€œporous materialā€ (meaning easily absorbing water or other liquids) and aerating soil the help the drainage

It sounds like your thinking of lava rocks also volcanic rocks just not volcanic glass

1 Like

Probably what Iā€™m thinking of :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Idk if you could , might be to easy to overfeed with granular garden fertilizer.
Might wanna get second opinion
@Hunter00

Thats what im talking about.not perilite. Just regular fertilizer.
It say 9-12-12 will put a pic on in a min.
@Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971 @Tonyb

1 Like

I would maybe use it in aggressive vegetative stage, the stage right before flower other wise it may be to strong for them off the get go

1 Like