First Grow From Beginning to End

I am safe from abusing it, can’t afford enough of it to do that.:+1::cowboy_hat_face::grinning:
just a little treat now and again.

1 Like

Lmao :sweat_smile::joy::grinning::wink: me too I have to go slow on alcool…, and cannot afford to buy that kind of “goodiness”… lol :wink: :innocent: :v:

1 Like

@Niala, Not only is it spensive Al, it also hurts me. I used to really go for the gusto but no more.

1 Like

Yeap @Flyr, me too I use to be able to pay for that kind of “goodies” but not anymore, lol :wink: :innocent: :v:

Anyway, my health does not permit me to consume alcool as I use to be… Like Québec SAQ ad said, “for men, no more than 3 consumptions a day and no more than 5 times in a week” and I am far from that rate… lol :wink: :innocent: It’s more 1 or 2 times a month with the same specifications…lol :wink::grinning:

2 Likes

@Flyr

Jamaican is awesome but only for late veg and flower. It’s way to much for seedlings were Mexican Guano is totally different and is perfect for seedlings

1 Like

Put them in the soil 19 days ago…
@highcountrygal @mulegal @ReMoLu @dbrn32 @Countryboyjvd1971
A group photo 14 days since sprouting:
The Three nearest are Gold Leaf, The Two in the rear are White Widow

The pair of White Widows same day:

9 Likes

You’re off and going! Those look no different than anything I’ve ever grown. I’m no Pro but I think you’re off to a great start. :+1::deciduous_tree:

3 Likes

Thanks @neckNflu, I read so many posts telling of things that have suddenly gone wrong. Each day I am relieved that I don’t have a disaster to recover from. Making an attempt to learn from the mistakes of others, if possible.:writing_hand::man_scientist::cowboy_hat_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Out of likes, but you’re definitely off to the races!

3 Likes

That’s the best way to do it. Ask questions and then pay attention to what works but sometimes more importantly pay attention to things that don’t work. And of course write everything down haha keep up the good work. I think you’re off to an awesome start. Great color they look healthy. No need to sweat right now

2 Likes

Looking fabulous! Very happy for you!

3 Likes

@Momtomask, so sorry not to get you tagged in, I had meant to. Was distracted trying to resize photos, cook dinner and write post all at one time. All went mediocre as you might expect. :-1:

1 Like

@merlin44 beautiful comes to mind! Ta Da! Workin’ yo magic merlin! :woman_farmer:t4:

2 Likes

Wow all that multitasking @merlin44. I’m impressed. :rofl: I’m definitely a one line wonder at this stage. If I try to pay attention to more than one thing it ain’t pretty, during or after.

Your babies look very healthy. Nice

3 Likes

@merlin44

Your ladies are looking very nice. Your on the wright track. So keep it going.

Will smiley-smoking-bong

2 Likes

@merlin44 what @garrigan62 :wave::wave: said lol
Looking great keep up the good work

3 Likes

@Flyr, I meant to tag you in on my photo update a few posts up…:face_with_raised_eyebrow::cowboy_hat_face::+1::writing_hand:

Heck yeah @merlin44, those are some happy plants. I’m doing everything I can do to keep from messing with mine. This is the hardest time for me. Just watch and wait isn’t in my make up. What are you using to water you girls? I have been using a plastic milk jug and on several occasions I have pushed them to the side with the big rush of water. Thankfully, I haven’t broke any stalks. I’m in the market for some sort of watering bucket. Something that I can water the plants but no necessarily their leaves. Once they get bigger there shouldn’t be a problem using the jugs.

2 Likes

Hi @Flyr, I am watering with a one pint plastic sour cream tub until they get large enough to move into the 10 gallon pots. At that time I will turn on the automatic system.

I pour the water about 3 - 4 inches away from the stalks to insure that I don’t undermine them. This is in 2 gallon nursery pots. When they were in the starter pots, I just misted the soil when they needed a drink.
My practice is to water them one pint (or less) at a time. I add a pint to each plant and repeat until I get run off. You may notice the circle in the soil around the plants where the water is poured. So far they only get water every 4 -5 days (maybe longer).

I hope this helps a bit…:cowboy_hat_face:

@Flyr My general approach is to put the water in gradually so that it has a chance to soak into the soil. I let my soil get dry enough that I am concerned about water just running through if it is applied too rapidly.I have seen long skinny spouted watering cans at the dollar store for reaching in until transplant.

1 Like

@merlin44, I do the enlarged 3-4 inch circle as well but since I can’t walk 360 around I’m having to lean over the front plants in front, bend over and reach out to water. I’m thinking I need something with a spout. They are on an elevated bench but will soon be lowered to the floor. That will help with the watering as well as heat. I’m also watering ever 4 days with misting everyday.

2 Likes