First Grow Green House Outdoor

yep, some love it. Looks like 5 more minutes and it would have eaten the whole plant! @Growit

1 Like

Many an outdoor grower has lost everything to deer. They love it!

1 Like

So according to the color chart that came with the pH up and pH down kit here is where I’m at:
Tap water - 7.0
Run off - between 6.5 and 7.0
Guano tea nute mix - 7.0
Magnisium sulfate foliar - YIKES @ 5.0
I think when I mixed it I must have mixed it too strong!
Anyway dumped the mag mix and will pH it next time.
Used pH down to bring the nute mix to 6.0-6.5 according to the chart.
All seems well did a lil grooming yesterday and here are the girls

2 Likes

Oh I do not think I explained the lil one in the plastic pot it is Blueberry # 3
I had it along with my Northern Lights # 2 and had a burlap blow out when moving the girls around , as some of you here said might happen. Oh well the bottom came out and dumped the lil Blueberry # 3
So I picked her up gently and moved her to the first available thing I could grab and since she is a “dwarf” the small pot would be ok
She never really took off and started showing flowers weeks before her room mate (Northern Lights # 3) she is tiny but healthy.

1 Like

So blueberry #1 came down accept for one kola that was not quite there
We were at 80% cloudy with a bit of amber here and there
She is drying now
No wieght I do not even own a scale but gonna pick one up so we will have a dry wieght

1 Like

When you clip off the buds and remove the sugar leaves, about one ounce fits in a quart jar. You don’t want to pack it in the jars tightly. Got some Boveda humidity control packs yet? They are on Amazon.

1 Like

Yep @1BigFella

Put em in the jar tonight with a 62 boveda smells really crisp and sweet!
I was surprized at how fast it dried 3 days in a card board box in my bath tub with a fan runnin

Really depends on the humidity. Mine has been right down about 5% for some days! That last fire missed us by two canyons.

2 Likes

Good news man
I forgot you are in that area. Hope they get that thing under control and your family stays safe

It was all out yesterday. No problem for us. But it killed 46 race horses.

Glad they got it put out
Poor horses

Am I supposed to be washing after cutting down? @bob31 @1BigFella @Nug-bug

1 Like

Not unless you have a good reason to wash them, like you recently sprayed them with insecticide. Also, you should use gloves. It’s hard to get resin off your hands and it will hurt your eyes if you rub them with sticky fingers. Wash sticky fingers with rubbing alcohol to remove resin. Detergent or soap don’t work.

4 Likes

Right on thanks @1BigFella I appreciate it
No reason to wash just came across something talkin about washin the buds with a peroxide solution but I guess that is for some kind of issue with powdery mildew or something
Been curing the first blueberry since 12-9-2017 but I did pull out some of the buds and took a few tokes and it is deffinately good smoke gonna be even beter after a 30 day cure.
Thanks again for all the help

1 Like

Blueberry #2 dried , trimmed , and jarred starting cure

2 Likes

Cut down Northernlights yesreday
About 50-70% cloudy very little amber seen an amber trich here and there
The other Northern lights didnt make it when she was a seedling she kept falling over so I made a lil wire brace for her trunk apperently I forgot to remove it as I built the soil up around her and spaced it. Anyway I had been doing some bending to get light to lower flowers and “snap” she was sheared alost all the way through because of that wire left behind. Oh well
I also harvested “midget berry” she was all cloudy and amber only yielded like 3 ot 4 grams
She was stunted from the start and had a rough begining but by far the prettiest purple lil buds
Any way first grow down I guess

2 Likes

Just finished popping a couple of SuperSkunk seeds gifted to me by my brother @Fishead pics to come and may start a new thread for them

Hey @MDGrower this is the supersoil grow

1 Like

@Mrpostman my green house grow check it out maybe get some ideas