First Grow From Beginning to End

You probably don’t need C02. I sing to my plants, that keeps them happy. Just make sure there’s enough air getting into the tent.

2 Likes

They look about right. Maybe a little longer node spacing on those last pics, but not terrible.

2 Likes

Thanks @merlin44. I’m all in.

1 Like

@DIYMan First off, welcome to the ILGM forum, we are all here for the same reasons: To learn about growing MJ and to share what we have done with others so they can learn.

As for your garden, I am with @dbrn32, they look good to me as well. I also agree that they might be a bit stretched, they may need to be closer to the light or more light. Without more detail of your setup, difficult to say for certain. :writing_hand::man_scientist::sunglasses::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

OK @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @raustin (out of likes again, rats), I will stop thinking about CO2. I have limited cerebral capacity and can’t spare the brain cells to worry about things that don’t matter.
Thank you for the valuable feedback, guys.:writing_hand::man_scientist::cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

@garrigan62, maybe you could move this post so it gets seen…

I appreciate the time you put into helping others and thanks for the warm welcome… They are in 5 gallon smart pots, 2 parts fox farm soil /1part coco. Have hepa 500 scrubbing air for intake and exhaust through carbon filter ducted outside. Light is apx 2.5 ft from tallest plant. I haven’t done any feeding and ph water to 6.0… I just want to make sure they will produce good medicine…

1 Like

Howdy Merlin, I just received my clone farm and plugs. I even broke down and purchased a little humidifier and fan that will fit underneath the plastic clear dome. I probably went overboard with the Clonex Spray and another Clonex product. Now I have to decide which branch/branches to amputate. I suspect I’ll brush up on the correct technique by watching several cloning videos. Things are looking good dude.

3 Likes

@Flyr Excellent! Please tag me in when you post updates and Photos!:writing_hand::cowboy_hat_face:

How is that possible? All things to excess, even moderation.

1 Like

You’re doing awesome and so are your girls! :+1:t3:

1 Like

@Niala @neckNflu @Donaldj @Flyr @Momtomask @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower @Myfriendis410 @highcountrygal @Rugar89

These plants are 22 days old, were FIM’d or Topped two days ago and have been in the two gallon nursery pots for 12 days.
When should I move them into their final pots (10 gallon nursery pots)? What is the criteria?

12 Likes

@dbrn32 @raustin @ReMolu @mulegal @BIGE @elheffe702 @SilentHippie @Greasemonkey

@garrigan62

2 Likes

Those look awesome! I’m going to let the pros tell you when you should be transplanting because as far as I can tell you’re doing everything right. They look really healthy. Congratulations! Your diligence is really paying off. Keep it up. Thanks for letting me watch.

4 Likes

I would say the three larger ones are ready to go into larger pots for sure give the others a little more time to reach the edges of the pots i say whenever your plant is as wide as the pot you can transfer to larger pot but to be honest I normally go from cups to forever homes myself your doing a great job brother keep up the good work @merlin44

7 Likes

@merlin44 those gals look great!
i have found that going from seedling to forever home works best for me…less stress,but that does not mean what you are doing is wrong… i personally do better going from seedling to big pot one step,less worries for me.lol

4 Likes

@merlin44 Look at those plump happy gals! It seems that fan leaves are getting bigger and fatter anymore.

4 Likes

I’ve always transplanted around the time the plant was about the same size in diameter as the pot it’s in. Not really sure there is an exact time that is right though.

8 Likes

I agree with the others @merlin44, they look fantastic and very healthy :+1::ok_hand::eyes::heart_eyes:

I always say’s : what you see above is what you have bellow… So, always transplant before reaching that point… The point where roots are not root bound…

And I too, I do not transplant more than 1 time… I even usually start my seeds direct in they forever pots… but that’s me, lol :wink: :innocent: :v:

2 Likes

Thank you for the great feedback and the kind words. :blush:

@neckNflu @Niala @dbrn32 @highcountrygal @BIGE @Countryboyjvd1971

From your comments I am assuming that I am more or less on schedule (for a first growing effort).

For any other first timers out there, IMO good soil, lots of light, infrequent deep watering and pH pH pH are the keys to a successful grow. Understand that I have not actually produced any smokeable weed yet. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: My opinions are not worth much, until I actually produce. We shall see in a few months time.:date::writing_hand::man_scientist::sunglasses::cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

I’m a big believer in multiple transplantings. I wait till the plant is about the same diameter as the pot and like to see some roots at the bottom. Your big ones look ready to me, it’s about the size I would transplant. Better too early than too late.

2 Likes