First grow, first post

More like “how good would this bud have been if I wasn’t an idiot…”

3 Likes

Cut down half of my Cinex plant. Decided to skip hanging for this small batch and go straight in a brown paper bag. I’ll shake it gently a couple of times a day and I keep it in a cool well ventilated room.

4 Likes

Looking Awesome @bluntley420 let me know what the weight is. Hope the samples are good… :wink:

1 Like

@bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @MAXHeadRoom @dbrn32 @Tr33 @rodri59 @Sirsmokes @BlackShirt @Whodat66 @anyoneImissed And any other technology guru’s. It finally made it here tonight! (See how long it takes @bob31?) Ordered the dehumidifier, and extra veg light. And of course the sensor push thingy. Here’s the size and shape of it:

9 Likes

Very cool. My dehumidifier was to be here by Sat. now they say next Monday or Tuesday…where is a delivery drone when you need one?

1 Like

In the graph, you can see right where I put it in the room with dehumidifier, and you can see the humidity drop. The dehumidifier has been running for a couple of hours. But it’s still warmer in the tent than the house. Hope you everyone thinks this is as awesome as I do. If I were to purchase a separate gateway $100 I can have this notify me to my phone if a temperature drops or increases to my set specifications. There’s also a calibration meter if needed. Thanks for stopping by.

1 Like

that’s a cool little gadget! what’s it called? I could sure use something like that

1 Like

My delivery drone is either Alaska airlines, or the postal plane… @Tr33 lol. This was shipped last Wednesday 2nd day air., but delivered today. It wasn’t fast.

@GreenThunder it’s a sensor push. From Amazon:
SensorPush Wireless Thermometer / Hygrometer for iPhone / Android - Humidity & Temperature Smart Sensor with Alerts

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AEQ9X9I/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_-2f1zb9970YXQ

2 Likes

I’m putting that bad boy on my “Gotta buy when I can” list.

1 Like

That is a nice little toy, unfortunately for me I am trting to distance myself from technology. Don’t get me wrong I have a computer but no cell phone no fb this is the only social site I use and if I hadn’t found this siteam I probably wouldn’t use the computer to much well I guess it’s a tablet not a desk top

1 Like

@Covertgrower most people go to alask a to get away from technology lol

1 Like

Well, technology doesn’t work with out service… which for the rest of the lower 48 it’s how fast of cell service you have. Here it’s IF you have service or not. As soon as you go away from the three towers in town, service is gone. Which isn’t difficult. @Sirsmokes

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AEQ9X9I/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_-2f1zb9970YXQ?tag=greenrel-20

Nicely done @Covertgrower what kind of range does it get on the wifi? It did take a little longer to get to you!

If you add ?tag=greenrel-20 to the end of your link it will be a proper click thru for ILGM to get the commision

Or if there is a ? in the link just remove everything to the ? and add tag=greenrel-20

2 Likes

Thanks @bob31 I’ll pay more attention when I post a link. Wouldn’t want the site to lose money. Thanks for letting me know. The WiFi router is an extra $100, but there’s no fees for a service for them to keep track of your information. The $100 basically buys your membership of some kind also. I did a check this morning with one wall ubstructing my line of site, I was easily able to get an updated reading from my truck in the road. I would say at least a good 200ft. I’ll give it another try farther away.

@bob31 and @Countryboyjvd1971 since I have a monitoring device what humidity numbers am I looking for during flowering? Thanks.

1 Like

@Covertgrower I’ve been reading a lot about the perfect drying conditions and in general I keep reading that around 65F with 45% humidity is best for MJ. Apparently, above 55% humidity makes a better environment for mold.

I just realized that you were wondering about flowering conditions LOL Well this is for drying…

I’m just a little off but not bad.

3 Likes

Thanks @bluntley420! I checked on my plants at lunch today, and this was the latest read out temperatures and humidity. You can actually see where the dehumidifier shut off again because it was full.

4 Likes

Boy that really shows it, doesn’t it @Covertgrower

45% RH is good in flower. Higher humidity in veg and lower in flower!

1 Like

I was looking at it and, since you mention the spike being a dehumidifier, am I seeing that after the humidifier did its job your temp was red-line? I mean, everything looked cool until it didn’t…