First grow EVER for me!

So this is my first time ever growing and I have no clue what I’m doing! Lol well I already killed one of the random seeds that sprouted by messing around with it too much and ended up. But there are 2 that sprouted at the same time, and are definitely some differences lol. And there is another one that just sprouted the other day`. Well here are some pics, and let me know what I need to do. I already have figured out, not to keep messig around with the plants too much, espescially not with my MS hand(the reference I use to describe my numbing hand due to my MS). The pics are from 11/10/17

@VelcroThumb @dbrn32 @bob31 @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971

6 Likes

@Bigwaverider777 pics?

I’m trying to upload them now but it’s not letting me from my phone

1 Like

Pics are going to have to wait til I get home.

1 Like

@Bigwaverider777 use the @ and wboever you want to tags name… this way we know when you respond and when you are asking a user direct questions…
@bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower

3 Likes

Hello, and welcome!

I’m not a goody goody or anything, but it probably wouldn’t be a bad idea to edit the language. I’m not sure if it’s against forum policy, but I suspect. Either way, I think it would be appreciated. And way easier than being told to by admin.

5 Likes

@Bigwaverider777 welcome to the forum, please edit the language in your post as it’s not allowed according to forum policy. Happy growing!

1 Like

I flagged you post @Bigwaverider777 due to the language. Please edit the offensive language out.

Welcome to the ILGM forums, though it looks like you’ve been here a little bit, but I don’t believe we have talked.

These guys are great and will give you all the advice you need. Tagging a username with the @ makes it easier to know you want to direct something to us or speak with us directly!

@dbrn32 @Covertgrower if you go up to that post and click on the three dots, you will see the flag. Please flag that post so it will be hidden until one of the other mods can edit it. I believe it takes three flags to hide a post.

4 Likes

I will also welcome you to the forum
When you get the pictures posted @Bigwaverider777 tag me so i can take a look
Also to prevent any future in fractions I’ll suggest all new members read the forum guidelines and follow them enough said on that subject
Sometimes to much love it a bad thing which you found out
All plants are a bit different so youll need to learn to read your plants and you will
I dont mess with mine except when im doing maintance other wise i water or feed and let them be
Daily inspections are a good thing
So you have a ph meter and all that ? You mentioned its your fist time ??

1 Like

How do you create a topic on this forum

go to categories, choose a sub category and in the upper right corner of the page is +New Topic

@growingwithtats

1 Like

I cannot find anything like that. More details or pictures? I am pretty stupid.

bob31 ILGM Volunteer
November 8 |

go to categories, choose a sub category and in the upper right corner of the page is +New Topic@growingwithtats Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.
In Reply To

growingwithtats
November 8 |

How do you create a topic on this forum Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond. To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

This will get you to the categories!

http://ilgmforum.com/categories

1 Like

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I figured it out finally. You guys rock! Thanks again.
Rex

2 Likes

@VelcroThumb @bob31 @dbrn32 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower
Sorry this took so long but I finally figured out how to upload pics from my phone! They are the current progress of the 2 that I didn’t kill with my meddling! They sprouted at the same time so you can tell that I did something bad to the second one. And there is a new one that sprouted from one of the empty pots I had in my tent. This is the new one.

The first two are gold leaf and this new guy/girl… I have no clue Lol

2 Likes

Keep doing what your doing
All looks goid to me @Bigwaverider777

2 Likes

The two in the pic look great @Bigwaverider777 maybe move a little soil up around the stem of the little one. She looks a little wobbly.

A fan in the tent positioned so the leaves just twitch help make the stems stronger too!

2 Likes

@bob31 @bob31
So the two bigger growths were sprouting at the same time and there is obviously some issues going on with the smaller one. They’ve been growing for the past month and I feel like they should be the same size or bigger than they are… I also have noticed some discoloration of some of the lower foliage, like on the smaller one l, one of the leaves is pretty brown and kinda looks dead, and the bigger one is getting some wilted looking leaves that look the same as the smaller one was and I’m pretty sure that was from over watering so I’m letting the soil dry a for a bit and I needed some advice on nutrients and a water schedule. Any advise would be greatly appreciated!!! I will take better pics of the discoloration I’m talking about when I get home from work.

@Bigwaverider777 The best thing to do is answer the question on a support ticket. I will post one here for you. As soon as we get the info we can give you advice.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

How many plants:

Age from Sprout and Flower:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Medium & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

What brand and products of Nutrients are you using? Strength and how often?

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:type-na name- gold leaf for the bigger guys and na for the little one

How many plants:3

Age from Sprout and Flower:sprouted approximately 10/11 for the gold leaf and 10/29 for the little one

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Medium & Size of Pots:soil in 5 gallon pots(miracle gro potting soil)

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?every other day with misting the leaves lightly twice a day

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:ph-approx 6.8

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:na

What brand and products of Nutrients are you using? Strength and how often?na

Indoor or Outdoor:indoor

Light system, size and height from plants:red and blue led light approximately 12”x12” approximately 1 1/2’-2’ from plants

Temps; Day, Night:na

Humidity; Day, Night:na

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:4” fan with connection to air filter

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:no ac, no humidifier/de-humidifier but fan on to help circulate air

Co2; Yes, No:no
@bob31