First grow and journal Mulegal here

Wow, they look amazing!

This is what we’re talking about when we say natural gardening and allowing plants to acclimate. Of course, it’s easier done outdoors rather than in a grow tent where you must control all conditions. I’m incredibly anal when it comes to nutrients and Ph, but I’m growing in a tent.

1 Like

Lol, I love the picture off your stash. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@neckNflu Thank you! I am still in awe! I guess I am just a Mother Nature kinda gal. When I first learned to fish there was a word that was used a lot KISS that sums it up for me KISS keep it simple, stupid. I am not defiant just an old lady stuck in my ways I guess. Marijuana has survived for thousands of years and will continue to do so and I guess this is what I mean by acclimation and self preservation. :woman_farmer:t4:

4 Likes

Yes, I think you have a natural green thumb.

2 Likes

I believe you’re onto something there! I don’t see why you should change anything you’re doing. Your results looking awesome. Keep up the good work and keep doing what you’re doing. Everything looks terrific.

4 Likes

@raustin Like I said I am an old lady and can’t afford all those new fangled things, couldn’t figure them out even if I tried. I also know not everyone can grow outside and more power to you indoorsmen who have the ability to put together a grow tent!!! :woman_farmer:t4:

3 Likes

@raustin BTW the biggest jars are 1/2 gal and they are a lot fuller than appears.

2 Likes

I am willing to do what is needed within my budget and time constraints. I do tend toward the more “natural” let the plant do her thing philosophy, but I am also a long time gardener who believes in providing the basics and tweeking when needed.

This is very much a learning experience for me. My expectations for this little auto are that I can get her through a harvest, meager that it might be. But I will learn and adjust as I go. Yes looks like I have been not providing my girl with quite what she needs yet but I am paying attention.

I’ve lined out some better lights for this and future seedlings @raustin. And I remember you mentioning gypsum you got at HD @highcountrygal. Heading to Red Bluff this afternoon, so I’ll grab some. And I DID buy a ph meter, after reading this forum for a while. Only used it once, but willing to try again, @Myfriendis410 . Gotta remember, I’m an old muleskinner .

Sooooo would this be a time to transplant? I can see about 4-1" roots running down edge of cup. I could get the soil ph right (maybe), add some gypsum, bury stem a bit deeper, get the 4 tube light on and get a fan on her. ??? I have some root thrive, I might water with when I transplant.

I really appreciate the input from you all. This is my Kindergarden

4 Likes

“Like I said I am an old lady”
Lol, me too. Here’s to old ladies who can grow awesome weed!

4 Likes

Amazing grow and harvest @highcountrygal. Your garden is what I’m hoping for some day.

3 Likes

I like to transplant when I see roots coming out the bottom. I also like to do several transplants rather than straight to forever pot, but since you’ve got an auto you might want to skip the extra transplants and go to her forever home pot. With the extra lighting she should do well.

4 Likes

Yes! Here, here:rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks @raustin. Since she’s an auto I will be putting her into permanent pot. Hopefully she will head outside for good, next month. I have a cold frame in the works right now for her in case it’s still iffy outside. 3 or 5 gallon???

My next start will be a photo Jack Herer. Will start mid May then outdoors after transplant. My big hopes are with her. Getting my kinks worked out now hopefully…or at least trying.

2 Likes

Definitely 5 gallon or bigger if she’s gonna be outside.

@mulegal Okay ‘Muleskinner’ don’t get the ‘Blues’. BaDaBing! It will do what it does and will respond to your attention and whatever you choose to do will be your right, even if it doesn’t work it’s still knowledge and that is invaluable. Jeeze I am waxing weird now. Great grow last yr. :woman_farmer:t4:

3 Likes

@raustin Hip Hip Hip replacement for us old gals! :rofl:

1 Like

Lol, I’m not that old… yet.

1 Like

@mulegal Wow thanks!:blush:

1 Like

Bwaaaaahaaaaaaaa Muleskinner Blues…Oh yeah

You think too soon to transplant in her condition?

2 Likes

@raustin I would describe my age as being born in the 1st half of the last century. That’s damned ancient!

1 Like