What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor outdoor

Light system, size? t5 for initial seedlings

Temps; Day, Night 60/60

Humidity; Day, Night 40?

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size none

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, none

Co2; Yes, No none

Starting out slow with my first grow. Will be outdoor.

Jan 30

Dropped one Amnesia Haze Auto AHA, into a glass of warm tap water, well water no chlorine.

Jan 31

after 24 hours seed had settled to the bottom of glass, so I placed it in a moist folded paper towel and put in a bowl. slid bowl into open baggie and placed on top of water heater. Made a little tent over it with tin foil and small towel to hold in heat

11 Likes

Feb 1st

Little seed had sprouted a nice 1/2 inch tail. looking real healthy.

Placed sprout in warm, moist jiffy organic seed starting mix and a handful of coco. Covered with plastic dome and placed this back on water heater under towel for warmth. Once it breaks through I’ll bring it out and get it under lights.

This little seed is fast and strong. 24 hours in water, 24 hours in paper towel…let’s see if she keeps on at this strong rate. Maybe this is Auto vigor?!? Here is a pic of the sprout. Well, I’m having some issues with the pic. The upload just keeps loading and loading. I need to figure out how to make the pic smaller perhaps Anyhow I’ll work on that.

But if this little sprouts energy is a sample of what’s ahead…yeeehaaaaw…this will be quite the ride. Still grinnin.

11 Likes

Sorry the pic is so large. I’ll get this figured out.

17 Likes

@highcountrygal , @MattyBear, @bob31, @neckNflu, @Ragnar, @PhantomFarmer, @Powaforce, @Flyr, @Laurap

3 Likes

Looking good! Off to the races now

1 Like

Wow great job! Thank you for the invite. I will eagerly follow along. Good luck with everything and you look like you have a real healthy seed started. Nice job. Enjoy your grow! Remember if you have any questions just ask people will chime in.

Nice job!!! @mulegal

Thanks @MattyBear, and @neckNflu. I’m :grinning:having fun already

2 Likes

@highcountrygal thanks. Off and running. Getting such pleasure out of it already

2 Likes

Cant wait to see them sprout

1 Like

Wow! Look at her grow! I’m betting you’ll enjoy growing your Autos.

Yuppers @Loneviking, she seems to have plenty of want to grow. Fun, fun

Yup, @Laurap, I’m eager too.

1 Like

Looks great @mulegal. Think I will follow along if you don’t mind! My seeds are “in the air” so expecting them within the next 15 days, that’s about the amount of time it took for my seeds last year to get here so… Can’t wait to see your grow.
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

My last grow had a Jack Herer in it and it’s equal to Sour Diesel for daytime. Good choice!

I got the email myself either this morning or yesterday morning that my beans are in the air and flying to me. Sorry to interrupt just glad to hear that yours are going well also. Enjoy your growing when they get here.

1 Like

Sure @FreakyDeekie, join up. I know the feeling of you and @neckNflu waiting on in the air seeds.

@Myfriendis410 cool about the JH. It sounded like what I was looking for. Any growing issues? You’re down southern CA if I remember. Outdoors on the jack? Trying to count backwards to my plant date for it. How long for veg? I plan to give it prime real estate and scrog to keep it a discrete height.

3 Likes

This little bean is my one day wonder!
One day in the water.
One day in the paper towel.
And
One day to break through soil.

She wants to grow!!! Every time I check on her she’s changed, hahaha

Grinnin, grinnin, lalalalalalala

10 Likes

Looking awesome @mulegal keep up the awesome growing skills!

2 Likes

Great job. Looks awesome