First grow, a few concerns

@nostril

I always enjoy the pics of the outdoor grows with the scenery in the background. Beautiful plants in a beautiful location. The way marijuana is supposed to grow. I’m trapped in the burbs and my girls are hidden away in a tent. lol

4 Likes

Very nice plant

I like those peculiar red and pink buds. What strain IS THAT??? :wink:

2 Likes

Oh, those? That’s Red Fog and Pink Poppin Bubbly. :smiley:

1 Like

Today’s photo of the developing resinous glory.

1 Like

So much sugar

You have a dandelion seed on her. Don’t you know how to pretty a girl up for a glamour shot?

1 Like

If you’re like me, when you saw it in the pic you went and picked it off :wink:

1 Like

Wow good eye @Whodat66 I had to go back and look for a couple seconds to see it.

2 Likes

That’s actually a THCA crystal. Maybe you guys haven’t reached the density I have…

Just joking. I’m such an amateur. I’ll strive for improvement.

1 Like

Here’s a better shot of one of my buds on the stronger plant. There is some amber but mostly on the sugar leaf tips. I would call these milky trichomes, though - yes? Still looks like some weeks out. I don’t know how long to wait to flush. I’ve been flowering a little over 6 weeks at this point and I think the variety can go 8-10.

The difference between this plant and the other is striking. Those buds are much skimpier and the plant is just not as happy looking. I did find a gopher tunnel under the smaller plant, so it’s possible there is root damage. Here’s a photo of the smaller plant.

1 Like

Amateur here as well, but after my first grow I would not even look through a loop or microscope until the hairs start turning red.

1 Like

exactly @Whodat66