Feminized white widow outdoor

@SmoknGranny

You are right on the money with your analysis of growing these babies. They are individuals and I love each and every one of them equally.

That’s a beautiful scene to wake up to. I will be waking up to something similar to that tomorrow morning however it won’t be fields of trees but fields of triple-deckers. It will still be nice.

2 Likes

@SmoknGranny I love the rock idea for your plants​:+1::+1: great for watering

1 Like

Thanks. My grow partner uses bricks also. I’ve used stones and pebbles and sea shells with house plants for years :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Here’s where I started this past July if you get bored & just want something to read :rofl: @soilman837

2 Likes

@SmoknGranny great read. @Countryboyjvd1971 and @Hogmaster always have good advice👍

1 Like

Yes they do! I’m sure I will mess up a few times this Grow, but it’s a learning curve. I’m not in a financial position to spend a lot of money & will have to make some compromises and use what I can afford or have on hand. But if the local ditchweed here likes the soil and conditions I surely can give it a go with some good seeds :slightly_smiling_face:
AFTER I try with the bag seeds
Once we get a spell of dry weather in the low 60’s & no wind I’ll start working on a couple of pathways through the woods with roundup. Hopefully, by the time my seedlings are ready to transplant their permanent homes will be ready & accessible.

2 Likes

That sounds awesome :clap:t3: I just found a blueberry autoflower sprout in my soil. I was digging through saying to my self man this is some good soil. Then all of a sudden I found a sprout that was deep so I dug it up and planted it. It looks just like the one I had one the other page I used to post on.

1 Like

That’s great! I love nice surprises and I bet it will be a good producer for you :+1:. Good thing I took my first survey yesterday as we are back to cold and freezing fog and drizzle today. :weary:

1 Like

It’s not in my budget but I found a solar powered doghouse exhaust fan system on eBay and Amazon. Thought this might be good info for others :grimacing: @dbrn32

I will be using a dog grooming arm to hang my lamp for seedlings in my 4 tier mini greenhouse. It’s adjustable for height and something I already had :grimacing:

2 Likes

That’s pretty similar to what I was looking at doing. The issue with it as stand alone unit for us is that it will only circulate air while solar panel is receiving energy. So we would need batteries to run fans while lights are off. Then a big enough solar panel and a charge controller to run the fan while lights on plus charge the batteries to continue to be able to run fans during lights out. If that stuff isn’t big enough, the fans will eventually completely drain batteries. And depending on size of grow, you may need multiple fans to create enough air circulation.

I’ll be looking to do it for less than $100. But I also have a whole box of pc fans, and access to free batteries.

1 Like

I did find something that you could add 6-12 volt battery for extended life on another website :blush: It was something like Amtrak solar if I remember correctly. I think the solar exhaust systems for houses might help some with shed greenhouses … maybe :thinking:. I’m just looking at options and ideas.

Definitely!

@AAA here’s where I started. I’m STILL learning and trying different stuff. Don’t think I’ll ever stop doing that :blush:

Once you stop learning, you stop living!

@SmoknGranny excited to see your current grow progress, All those lessons will pay off in bud

1 Like

Absolutely! I learn something new everyday :grin:
My problem is being too curious about many different things :rofl: