Feminized white widow outdoor

go with the chocolope.

I was thinking maybe an autoflowering amnesia haze for a quick turnaround, but the better bang for the buck is the feminized seeds. IMO

I am growing the AHA now, and I will know more about them soon enough. The chocolope we can grow side by side as i have 10 seeds for the spring myself, but I will probably SCROG one in my 3x3 tent and try one outside. maybe in the ground or in like a 10 gallon pot, I don’t know yet.

Oh. I’m only going to try two seeds first. If I can bring one to fruition I’m hoping it will be enough. Two would be a bonus :+1: I’m limited with space that can be kept stealth, close to water, and easy for me to maintain. I don’t want my friend to carry the bulk of the work again and I’d really like to grow something to share with her as she has kept me going for the past few years. :blush:

1 Like

preaching to the choir. I have arthritis in every moving joint in my body seems like anyway, DDD as well in my lower back and several other -itis here and there!

piece of cake @SmoknGranny it will be a blast! hahaha

I’m looking forward to it and now my decision is …drum roll … the Chocolope!!! With your help and advice and understanding of my needs I feel that should fit the bill. Next (but not the last) question, when should I order the seeds? I’m thinking of starting inside maybe in March?

1 Like

I’d order after the first of the year. But I would also keep an eye on the emails because you might be able to catch a sweet sale. I always try to order the seeds about 2 months early to allow for mail issues. That way if they don’t show up you can re-order and still start your grow on time!

1 Like

Been a long day and my heated mattress pad is calling :blush: Plus I’m ready for a good smoke before bed. Oh crap. I better try to eat something. I literally have to force myself to eat something and forget to during the day. I have to get back to eating regular and healthy. If “MaMa” goes down, hubby and animals will also :frowning:

1 Like

I hear that @SmoknGranny Catch ya down the ILGM Road!

1 Like

Just wanted to say thank you for last nights posts/chats. It helped me in other ways then planning next grow :hugs:

1 Like

Hi @SmoknGranny I have left you a comment on the BOM contest, to kindly suggest that if you want your vote for Laurap to count, please untag 1 of your vote. You have voted twice for her and that will fall on the category of irregular voting if you don’t untag one :wink:

Aww thanks. I knew better too :blush:

1 Like

You’re welcome :innocent:

Glad you’re keeping an :eyes: on things :+1:

1 Like

So I’m thinking about ordering around the first of January. Maybe start seeds in March inside with what :bulb: that I have available & hopefully can put outside in bigger pots in May with harvest about this time next year. I’m not sure depending on the weather in Nebraska :thinking:

1 Like

I’m bouncing around ILGM on way too many subjects​:joy: and just getting more questions! Tomorrow I’m going to snip a bit off one of the clones and try to get a better look at the trichomes. They “appear” very cloudy to me today but I need to find a steadier & more magnified way to see them :blush:

1 Like

Just weighing in on Chocolope. She is in my current grow and she is, to say the least, interesting.

When she thrives she THRIVES and grows like nothing I have ever seen. Her fan leaves, even early on were bigger than my hand, but, as with all things, she has her Achilles heal and she can be VERY fussy.

Ph must be on target, nutes must be on target and keep her out of the wind or direct fan, she hates to be blown around, she is also VERY testy about temps. Keeping them no higher than 80 degrees has been very agreeable to her, much higher and her leaves do weird things.

I can’t attest to anything regarding her use and the effects, but growing her has really kept me on my toes. I am hoping her effects will be as equally interesting as the growing has been :slight_smile:

Good luck @SmoknGranny

Thanks so much for your input. The best I can do is outside in the wide open or try my bargain greenhouse :blush:. Either way I hope Mother Nature will be kind next year. I’m still open for other suggestions besides the Chocolope for outside Midwest growing. I won’t order anything for the next 3 months.
PS Bary is still alive but not thriving!

I can’t remember if you have done Northern Lights @SmoknGranny, but that one, so far has been the easiest, highest tolerance to newb mistakes and hardiest to grow. Sometimes I think if we just threw some seeds of NL out in the garden and forgot about them for 3-4 months we would have a great harvest lol.

The only thing is I think NL is an indica predom. and thus it is good for sleeping or vegging out. I do hear it is good for pain relief though.

Super Silver Haze and Purple Haze are the other pretty hardy plants that we are having good luck with. I think they give you a more happy energetic high.

I still have hopes for Chocolope, but I don’t think I will be doing her in the next grow. She is nearly a full time effort all on her own.

I am still rooting for little Bary :slight_smile:

I ordered a bunch more seeds before we left for Aus and they got here last week. I will let you know how those go once we get them started…

3 Likes

Awesome.
I’m really thinking a sativa is the way to go for daytime & sneaking to hubby :blush:. I’ve lost weight, no appetite, and wish I had some sativa now but I’m still happy with my WW.
I’m giving Bary a couple of more days but as
no roots to date I think it’s time :frowning:
All I have smoked since getting back in the game has been mostly white widow and afghan so I’m ready for something different.

1 Like