Feminized white widow outdoor

We’ve had heat indexes up to 115 degrees the last few weeks & high humidity. Sorta like gulf coast Florida so I’m pretty sure you will do well. Good luck on your grow. I’m learning lots here and all are helpful and encouraging. Just keep reading and asking questions. As an old dog learning new tricks I love this site😊

3 Likes

@SmoknGranny I’m new to this to. And a NAHNAH, I’M worried about Everything. Put a lot of work into this first time grower. But these babies were born on the fourth of July. Watch Robert’s U tube videos.

These are one White Widow and one Gold Leaf
Good luck!

7 Likes

Yep. I know what you mean about worrying. At my age & health one tends to be more cautious :older_adult: Your babies look beautiful. Good thing about Florida is the longer growing season. :blush: Been in the Midwest for a while now and still haven’t adjusted.

1 Like

:desert_island::sun_with_face:NO worries about a fall frost in SW Florida. Wish you luck.

1 Like

Thanks @SmoknGranny, I’m loving this forum too. It’s nice to talk to experienced and like minded people about this.

1 Like

UPDATE :bellhop_bell: I’m not at all ashamed to admit that I’ve dried, cured & am smoking trim from my girls. IF their leaves are any indication of what their buds will be, then I’m going to have a very nice Winter :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I picked up a small greenhouse at local hardware/garden store this morning $40. Not the best but I’m thinking of double duty because of its shelving. Without the cover and some screen should work for drying then later for outside seedlings for spring, veggies & mj :blush:

2 Likes

Silly question but I am curious … will the clones I took from one of the Widows flower the same time as their mother?

is clipping off shade really tat bad if the are over growen and lacking light in middles and way to close

I don’t think so. But that’s why I’m here learning :blush:

1 Like

I think the clones from the Widows are close😊 Waiting on ‘seal of approval’ from @Sasquatch

3 Likes

@smoknGranny ready for what?

@SmoknGranny. I’m sorry. I mean close to what?

Harvesting

Whoa. You have weeks to go would be my guess.

This is my Fem Blueberry and she has 3-4 weeks to go still…

1 Like

The center cola is the size of a can of Redbull…

Sorry @SmoknGranny for the replies but this pic above is from August 29th… now it’s as big as a Redbull can

1 Like

No problem :blush: I’m just hoping that they’ll be ready before the weather gets colder. My first attempt with clones and to be honest, I never thought they’d make it this far :rofl:

2 Likes

Mine are also clones that I Monster cropped! The Blueberry is growing the best… this will be my second inside harvest.

1 Like

Awesome. I’m totally outdoor. I’m also an old Hippie trying to learn all the new ways. I finally got my grow partner to back off harvesting the big Widows early. She’s currently devouring a book by George Cervantes. I have the Grow Bible from ILGM on my kindle as well but my partner can’t use it or smartphone due to Cerebral Palsy.

2 Likes