Feedback on growing and/or smoking Green Crack (Crush)?

I was just wondering if anyone could provide me with feedback on growing and/or smoking Green Crack (Crush). I am interested in this strain as the Sativa driven energized, focused high is appealing to me. It also sounds like a great strain to grow. Any feedback will be appreciated. Cheers :v:

1 Like

Wish I could help but I’m only on my 1st week of the green crack germination and seedling phase but I do have great expectations for this grow 2 blue dream 1 super skunk and the gc . The green crack seeds had 1 of 2 pop and were tiny seeds but it is growing up fast . My last gold leaf order were small and the gl I just got are the size of a small raisin

2 Likes

I’ve smoked lots of Green Crack and it’s one of my favorites! You guys will love the nugs if you’ve never had them before!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Ha classic, well GC is my chosen strain from April BOM so I can’t wait to receive. I have watched quite a few strain reviews and all say it is a good grower and top smoke. I will make sure I’m following your grow aswell… yew.

That’s awesome ktreez420! I can’t wait to start the cycle with GC all again. Happy smoking my friend.

1 Like