February 2017 Bud of the month contrest

@kabongster
You had my vote from the start congrats my friend

3 Likes

Thanks for keeping the integrity of the contest at the forefront. Sad that that happened but glad it was caught. Congrats @kabongster

4 Likes

THANKS everyone…first for the votes and then the congratulations!!

This is the greatest group of people…
The mmj is important, but the desire to be here for our sisters and brothers is so positive…

I was happy with one vote, the first “like” relieved me.

Now to pick out my next project. My wife will choose the seeds, try get her involved.

What a great hobby, an awesome group of folks, great seeds from ILOVEGROWINGMARIJUANA!!!

11 Likes

I’m sure she’ll choose a pretty one! Lol

Congrats…

4 Likes

Blue dream is beautiful and potent haha, sorry bongster, I’ll delete if you want me to.

2 Likes

Aahh, most probably fake accompt vote :rage::rage::rage::angry::angry::angry:, that’s really sad… I just went through review all the votes, and, good call @latewood and moderator’s, in my opinion, that worth an accompt suspension at least, even a banned one… However, that’s not guarantee recidivism or a better copy cat…

Anyway, I feel better now that you have expose the fraud and I do not totally loose faith in this contest… I felt the need to ventilate too,…

That’s said, congratulation to @kabongster for the legit democratic win , you did not steal it, @Savingpvtviper has grown a champ too… All the other participants were great too…

~Al :v: :innocent:

2 Likes

That is what she picked!!!

But she chose by name and the “chronic” and “crack” names didn’t appeal.

6 Likes

Congratulations on a great grow brother . Looking forward to following your blue dream journal.

3 Likes

Better tag me in that journal brother haha

2 Likes

I can relate to that @kabongster

1 Like

I talked with Robert, and we have decided to give free seeds to both Savingpvtviper and Kabongster the prize. We will never kbnow who would have really won…you know what I mean.

I will be sending a pm to each of you. reply with your mailing address and your pick of any 5 pack and flavor in our seed bank.

Thanks yo all for your patience in allowing us to figure out how to best handle the situation. Thank you Robert Bergman for your generosity in allowing us to run this contest. :smiley:

13 Likes

Yay, for me and @kabongster!
Thanks @latewood and @RobertBergman

6 Likes

good things come to those that wait, congratulations @Savingpvtviper, that was a beautiful full frosty bud!

Thank you @RobertBergman (happy birthday🎂) and @latewood

5 Likes

No worries! :slight_smile:

Woohoo

Congratulations to @kabongster and @Savingpvtviper

Thanks to both @RobertBergman and @latewood for this wonderful ending…

P.s. Happy Birthday @RobertBergman it seem that we are both spring flower…

3 Likes

I had no idea it’s Roberts birthday but Happy Birthday Robert Bergman

2 Likes

Happy birthday Robert may it be a good one .

Awesome news for @kabongster and @Savingpvtviper, Congratulations to both of you. Very generous of Robert :+1: :star2::star2:

3 Likes

my BOM seeds arrived today!!!

thanks ILGM and @latewood

10 Likes

Great call great buds @kabongster @Savingpvtviper

4 Likes