Ty happy growing great entries all :+1:

2 Likes

Took care of tag for you buddy ty

1 Like

amnesia haze auto #120143

26 Likes

When do we start voting?

1 Like

Sorry for the delay everybody letā€™s go ahead and START VOTING :star: good luck to everyone :medal_sports: letā€™s get it on lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

I vote for @WillyJ!
No offense friends but WillyJ got my attention whit that big and colored beauty :drooling_face: soā€¦

5 Likes

Iā€™m going to vote before I forget everybody wow blown away but @Myfriendis410 gets my vote great job

5 Likes

I have to give it to @beginner2d. That is a thing of beauty.

4 Likes

@WillyJ you get my vote that is one colorful SD. All of the buds were awesome this month. There is always such stiff competition. Congrats all on the harvestā€™s :v:

4 Likes

@Myfriendis410 I didnā€™t have to supersize that picture to give my eyeballs whiplash full of trichones.there is a nice runner up but there can only be one vote.good luck myfriend

3 Likes

My Vote is going to @Bogleg I have admired that Girl form Seedā€¦

4 Likes

I really want to vote for them all! Great job everyone!

@WillyJ gets my vote.

4 Likes

@North_East_Newbie

4 Likes

@Myfriendis410
That massive leaves structure are like coat what brings in warm in cold winter. Poetical,I want grow that Girl Scout Cookies Extreme now :grinning:

3 Likes

@WillyJ, i believe the competition here at ILGM gets tougher every day! great bunch of growers !!

6 Likes

All great entries as always but this month i give my vote to @Myfriendis410

3 Likes

Its @nostril this month for me a beautiful looking gold leaf. Top stuff :wink:

5 Likes

Going with @Myfriendis410, another beautiful entry!!!

4 Likes

All participant have made serious contender but i cannot pass the HUGE size of 1, so my vote goes to @North_East_Newbie, great job buddy :grinning: :wink: :+1::ok_hand:

5 Likes

All are outstanding @BIGE thatā€™s one beautiful amnesia haze

4 Likes