*Fanfare* - DieHigh1955's Blue Dream ScroG!

@DieHigh55 here you go buddy one WOOHOO
just for you to use lol

4 Likes

I will cherish that Woohoo always!

Woho (all I can use with out permissions!)

hahaha

Yep let them get a little bigger and see how those tops develop and then decide! @DieHigh55

2 Likes

@DieHigh55, nice looking plants, good luck! Mike

1 Like

Thank you! Hoping for the best, and a little luck never hurts.

1 Like

59 days…slipped, tripped and flipped to 12/12. I’m assuming the screen will fill in a bit more during the stretch.

Should I get rid of the stuff growing under the net or just leave it alone?

@Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @Myfriendis410 @bryan @Hogmaster @Givemefire @mcicchino

5 Likes

It should fill in more at least bit
I normally fill mybscreen 85-90% then flip to flower schedule
Looking giod tho @DieHigh55

4 Likes

Some of that lower stuff could go, Alan. It will anyway.

4 Likes

Good point @Myfriendis410 and everything thats not touching the canopy should go so olant focuse on top
If it where me i would remove all 6 inches and lower for sure

4 Likes

Probably could let it fill in a bit more but I have to do switcheroo with the lamps so this will have to do this time. I will get rid of the lower stuff as you and @Myfriendis410 suggested. Does that mean away with the big fan leaves too underneath? Thanks for your help, guys.

1 Like

It’s your choice. The plant can make the choice or you can. There’s available N in the fan leaves…

1 Like

Damn! I HATE tough decisions. I’ll hack off the smaller stuff and leave the fan leaves for now. Now I’ve got a headache from thinking so much, guess it’s time to medicate😊

3 Likes

I am doing my first scrog ever and using blue Dream. Kinda been winging it but here is where I am with it.

4 Likes

You’re further along then I am obviously, now I have a better idea what under the screen is supposed to look like. Good job! Ever try Blue Dream? Supposed to be a really nice high.

2 Likes

@DieHigh55 here’s my Jack Herer and Gold Leaf SCROG taken about 1 minute ago.

Total height in the pot is 28".

8 Likes

been buying blue dream for last 2 months, definitely a favorite. Hope I can get same quality from my own grow.

1 Like

Go ahead and brag…you should! Those are beauties, how “old” are they?

2 Likes

You know, I’d have to look haha. Probably around 3 months. Thanks! I’m doing what Garrigan recommended regarding feeding and I’m happy I did. They’ve responded beautifully! The nute values are really low, around 600 to 700 ppm which makes it more economical and obviously the plants are happy.

2 Likes

They’re sure look happy, as long as they don’t know the horrible fate awaiting them…cut down, dried, chopped up, burned/vaped/eaten.

2 Likes

Day 69 10 days after 12/12 flip. Dreamy Blue…that’s her name…is showing flower pistils. Should I continue tucking around with her or should I leave her the tuck alone and let her blossom? Thanks.