Exotic dark strain or disease?

Hi all! This is my first crop and I am not sure whether my plants dark buds were due to bud rot or mold, or that they are just a darker variety. The plant itself seems very healthy…leaves all green and happy. The other plants have more “normal” color buds. (I bought them all from here.). They were grown outside in New England. Here are photos to show you…both a close up of the bud as well as a picture of the whole plant. Thank you!!!I

IMG_0003|374x500

5 Likes

@bob31, duplicate post.

4 Likes

@sjplone just a friendly FYI
please don’t post duplicate topics in to different sections or categories
If you not sure where it belongs post it to a category and we can always move it happy growing
@Myfriendis410 ty for pointing it out brother
@bob31 :wink:

2 Likes

Can’t tell much from them pics but what i can see is that your just got purple buds the cold at night can make some girls go purple i really don’t think :thought_balloon: you got a problem juat purple heads

1 Like

I moved this to Outdoor/ The grow. No grow support in the members lounge. @Countryboyjvd1971 adressed the cross posting issue. @Myfriendis410 thanks for the tag

4 Likes

Like the crocodile hunter would say “wow… what a beauty” lol
I say genetic and not rot lol

3 Likes

I second that motion…
Its just a beautiful thing, lucky …:wink::wink::wink::wink:

2 Likes

It doesn’t look like rot. Could it be frost damage on tender growing tips?

Thanks to everyone who responded. I’m just very afraid of smoking mold or disease and would LOVE to know what about the plant makes you believe that it is the species vs disease.

Many thanks again!

1 Like