Exact Grow Weeks

The last few seeds I sprouted had purple stems, I wouldn’t worry about it

1 Like

2 Likes

Can anyone help me with my plant. Some of the leaves are starting to get some discoloration kind of looks like it maybe dying leafs

1 Like

It could be very early stages of nitrogen dif? If you look up plant deficiencies on Google you should be able to find something with all the main ones n pics to go with it. @garrigan62 can probably help you more than me also I’m still a bit noobie to grows.

PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you.
@Vega1robert fill this out so they can give you a better accessment

1 Like

Should I pruin or top this plant? How do I do that?

I wouldn’t prune it until after you switch it to flower, but ya you could top or fim it if you want. To do that you basically go to the highest new growth on the plant and with you fingers clipp it off which will cause the stalk to split in to 2 main branches instead of 1. I’m pretty sure ilgm has guides on how to in the guide section. Also if you Google it you’ll be able to find guides with pictures. It’s pretty easy and I recommend it to increase yield. What’s the height of your tent? U gotta remember when you flip it to flower that sucker is going to go from the height it’s at to two or three times the height. I don’t wanna see you wait too long n out grow the height of your tent.

1 Like

3 Likes

I recommend that you wait to flower 2 weeks after you top or FIM.

4 Likes

Agree, I shoulda mentioned that

1 Like

I am starting today my seventh week into flowering. I’m not sure how many more weeks I should keep going before I start to flush and start cropping. Thank you everyone for your help and your comments.

1 Like

I have sprayed my soil grow with neem oil to help get rid of gnats. How long does your plant stay oily? Will this affect the growth of my buds and plant or ruin the smoke? I’ll probably crop in two weeks.

Spray with neem oil every 7 to 14 days. Tops and bottoms of leaves.
Hope you didn’t spray the buds though.

1 Like

I got them on the buds but not as much as I did on the leafs. What happens if it’s on the buds?

Not sure, but probably taste like crap. I know the odor from the Neem oil is strong after I spray it on my plants.

1 Like

Yeah the smell is what’s really bothering me and looking at the plants all oily both very off putting to me. Will the oil be gone in two weeks? Hopefully the buds will be good by then.

I spray my outdoor plants once a week with it. Leaves are still a little shiny after a week, but not to bad. Maybe spray down your plant with fresh water just before harvest to wash off any excess.

2 Likes

Ok thank you very much

1 Like

getting some white in my soil. What should I do?

Yeah dude I hope the buds is ok,I know @paraNorman had to hash a whole plant because the need oil ruined it @Vega1robert

1 Like