Easter Babies/Big Bud & Family 1st Grow

I bought a drying rack on e-bay for $15
It comes apart to make it a 6, 4, or 2 rack system.

@Kapelady… everybody has a rack except me, lol… I bought a cheap 3 layer rack from Walmart last week and it fell apart already :joy::joy:… I have some really milky trichomes and amber coming, I think another girl will be ready at end of week, I’ll take pics at that time so someone can tell me what they think…if ready or not… @Rugar89 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster @Wishingilivedina420state

3 Likes

@bonnie1 I don’t use a drying rack , made a sog net with pvc and string. And bread ties to hold the stems on .

1 Like

@Rugar89 @Kapelady @Wishingilivedina420state… great ideas, wish I was more creative…I liked the big round rack at hydro store, but too expensive… my weed seemed light weight, each bud burns long time but seems light & fluffy, maybe not dry enough? Anyone experienced that?

1 Like

@bonnie1 i have also used bamboo skewers to dry out buds…just line them up with a space in between…lol
glad you are getting close to harvest!!! when growing MMJ you go though all of the emotions ,lol now capitalize!!

1 Like

@Kapelady @Wishingilivedina420state @Rugar89 @Hogmaster @McLovin777@Countryboyjvd1971… anyone…temps went down to 50 here in upstate New York last night. Just trying to get more amber before I harvest the other two girls in big tent in garage outside, but hope my girls aren’t freezing without lights on. If I grow fem seeds through winter, I realize I’ll need a tent heater of some kind. Gotta spend more money :flushed:… if I’m gonna grow full time…any suggestions on a reasonably priced tent heater? I think we’re in for a helluva winter and will need lots of weed!! :grimacing::leaves::leaves::seedling:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: guess no takers huh… well I’m gonna take pics of final harvest, beautiful colas when they’re ready and my new baby girls later…:grimacing::leaves::leaves:

1 Like

You’ll be fine

All my tents are inside so I don’t use a tent heater.

@Wishingilivedina420state… so you do have a heater in your tent? My tent is inside the garage which is big and off the basement but gets cold inside garage during 12/12 without lights on… that’s when I worry, during flower stage. What kind of heater do you have?

1 Like

I’m sorry @bonnie1 I meant to say I don’t use a heater. I need to slow down some times really sorry about that. But any small heater form Walmart or the dollar store should be fine.

@Wishingilivedina420state… thanks but think I’ll try to look up grow tent heaters…:grimacing::leaves:

Talking about DIY you’ve put my mind at ease miss Bonnie ")

All this time thought I was in my own journal, don’t even have pics of my new baby girls… oh well, sorry McLovin …

Lol in every sense of the word, if it even is a word. It’s cool, and you can click on the photo and download them and post here if you fancy it ") guna go snap some pics

Gonna put my pics of my new babies

here in my journal now, thought I did twice but didn’t go in my journal I’ll be taking pics of my harvest when ready then starting another journal for my second grow… yeah! :grimacing::leaves::leaves::herb::seedling:… another note: when my weed dried it was superb tasting, smoking and texture was unbelievable when smoking… pure smoke, best ever :rofl:

3 Likes

@BIGE… can you tell me about shocking with 3 wks left of flower… don’t know what McLovin is talking about and need to know so I can do it now?

1 Like

as in??? like splitting stem?

@BIGE… McLovin is talking about shock and flush if you have 3 wks of flower left, he said it makes the colas a lot bigger. Is it putting in 24 hrs of darkness? I don’t understand flushing. I’ve been watering them at the end with a lot of water to runoff is that good enough for the flush part? I have sledgehammer. Also here’s a pic of a branch I took of amnesia haze, has more amber on other side, I took pic of wrong side but it’s very potent at a young stage already… plus the 2 seedlings planted at the same time as other 2 are not really doing anything just stagnant, what do you think? @Hogmaster @Majiktoker… thanks you guys

8 Likes

@Kapelady @Wishingilivedina420state @Jmesser80 @Jitters… just a pic of a branch I took of amnesia haze, very potent and very pleased with my weed. Getting a lot of amber, very milky trichomes, big colas! :rofl: I’m stoked!! Still have more to harvest and will post the end result of weight but will probably take a break & then move on to my 2nd grow journal. I’ll take Pics at end of few whole plants in the light to see final results! :grimacing::leaves::herb::leaves: thanks to everyone!! @Hogmaster @Majiktoker

5 Likes