Easter Babies/Big Bud & Family 1st Grow

@Kapelady… I don’t know why but I didn’t get one rack or anything with either of my tents and I was mad! Kept looking for one each time and nothing. Called company and they said it didn’t come with rack. Amazon isn’t my favorite but where else can I get a decent tent without spending $100. I’ve looked for racks ever since. We don’t have the place you said you got your tent. Plus on this tent one pole was shorter than the rest on one side, wtf… has to be American made​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: … plus no free tent yet!! Here’s a pic of what I’m doing

6 Likes

Don’t forget I took this girl early and she was the smallest so far…

I would use as the directions say on the bottle @bonnie1

1 Like

Congrats on your first harvest :clap::clap::+1::ok_hand:
So glad you could get through it all! Woo-hoo as one of my buds would say!
@bonnie1

happy days are here at last @bonnie1!!!
enjoy your bountiful harvest dear!!

@Hogmaster… thanks I am… 1/4 tsp gal ph water… once week. Don’t know how long to do this cause want to stop nutes few weeks before each girl… being harvested in different stages. :grimacing:

@BIGE@Nug-bug… thanks guys but not quite there yet. Just started… took one girl early… really needed weed :grimacing: And branch from big bud on bottom was unbelievable! Each girl looks different so gonna get alotta amber trichomes on some and little amber on others. Want real strong and some energetic weed. Big Bud will still take some time yet but I’m harvesting little at a time and germinated 4 seeds yesterday. I’m on my way to full time growing thanks to all your help and great advice…I’m enjoying my weed completely at every stage… it’s potent :rofl::leaves::herb::leaves:

4 Likes

sometimes we have to make sacrifices…lol i learned so far if you need three plants to get you through till next harvest…plant four,lol

@BIGE:joy::joy::joy:… well I have 6… Woohoo right BIGE! Anything… so don’t have to buy from the jag off anymore :joy: The price these people are putting on crap weed is ridiculous. Mine is the best I’ve had in a long time. The amnesia haze this guy had can’t compare. Robert’s seeds are truly amazing…he’s the best! :rofl: The big bud put me down, got some good sleep and just germinated 2 more for the big tent. Will be amazing with scrog. Figure end December harvest if I don’t veg as long… nice Christmas gift to myself and my little sister, husband doesn’t smoke, he’s just glad he’s not buying it anymore too!! :grimacing::+1::herb::herb::seedling:

1 Like

It should say on the bottle how long the boost I use I do for 2 weeks and then I just give water the rest of there life I don’t flush or you can say I do by not adding any nutrients the last 3 to 4 weeks depending how fast they develop even if they’re done sooner but regardless I’d still don’t flush

1 Like

@Majiktoker@Hogmaster… the ph on small tent 6.1 and 6.0… not as bad as big tent. I’m confused on what runoff was before have to look up records… will check big tent again tomorrow (they’ll be ready). The jar says once a Week for final weeks of flowering through harvest.

I think it was 5.2 or 5.7 cant remember right off hand so they are still doing good at the moment next time just give them ph water and no nutrients

1 Like

@Majiktoker… ok, thanks and have great night!! :grimacing::+1:

@bonnie1…geez and for $25 you could have had a tent big enough for two plants with wire shelving! Christmas Tree Shop or I think Walmart sells them for a bit more.

@Kapelady… it’s very rare I get a deal! I pay full price and never anything extra…Or sometimes I have to do things 3 times to get it done right, like they just fixed my oven for the 3rd time this summer, this time no charge and finally got it right…Wthell :-1: I looked at Walmart site and don’t remember seeing a tent with a rack, but I want a rack damn it!!:joy::joy: if I can find a cheap tent like yours with a rack I’ll buy it. My girls are getting a lot of amber now, gotta get just little more on 2 girls and they’ll be ready. I’ll take pics. I love my weed and amnesia haze is so sticky and smells so wonderful and it’s potent, next is chocolade… can’t wait :blush:

@Kapelady… I cut my buds that I hung and weighed them… it was only 1.50 ounces but that doesn’t include the six branches I took and put into paper bags for myself, just had to do it…:joy: waited long time for my girls and amnesia haze is potent. This girl was smaller and I took her early but very satisfied with the outcome, probably approx 2 ounces with the extra I took, idn​:woman_shrugging:@rugar89 @Majiktoker @Hogmaster @Wishingilivedina420state @GetbackJoJo can’t remember everyone but one girl approx 2 ounces I guess… :joy::seedling::leaves::herb::leaves:

4 Likes

Congrats @bonnie1 keep it up,

1 Like

Awesome job @bonnie1 proud of you !!! Each grow will be better each time :wink:

1 Like

@bonnie1…congrats! You now have your own smoke and you shouldn’t be as stressed during your next grow!

1 Like

@bonnie1…my tent came with 4 racks! Keep your eye next spring on Walmart online and look to see what you can find…maybe even check now!