Easter Babies/Big Bud & Family 1st Grow

Flushing I dont think is necessary any more and did you give ph water last time with no nutrients, or did you feed them last time

1 Like

@Majiktoker… I gave nutes to both tents then ph water yesterday, so they’re good right now. Let me know when you can

Id give them another light feeding next time

1 Like

@Majiktoker… ok I will. Thanks, go back to your car! We’ll chat soon :grimacing:

1 Like

Clip them off dry them and smoke them I do the same thing I normally never trim I like the lower buds to test and cook and make different stuff with I use it all may take longer but worth it

Fastest way to dry it is put it in a paper bag for two or three days done dry

1 Like

Be prepared on harvest day to spend quite some time …with as many plants as you have it is going to take you time! Congrats on getting close to having your own smoke!

@Hogmaster… thanks Hogmaster I was wondering how I could dry them quicker. Same as making an avocado ripe… put it in a paper bag! I’m saving my leaves. I smoked some leaves and buds ground up, still little wet but mixed with dry leaves, I got off, so I’m not worried about quality anymore. This has been a hell of a ride and it ain’t over yet…:joy::joy: Stay in touch, when I get time, after harvest, I want to make hash!

2 Likes

@Kapelady… thanks Kapelady! Oh I’ll be prepared, been waiting long time for this. I think some will be ready sooner than others. Big Bud doesn’t have gold or amber pistils yet but a lot of trichomes and choc/amnesia haze do. So big bud will stay in the big tent while I harvest these 2. The small tent is coming along, only few buds have gold but a lot of trichomes, they are younger (3 wks behind) and won’t be ready at same time. But who knows maybe they’ll surprise me, you never know, but I’ll be ready. I’m all free and clear this month of any appts or any other obligations, have all my focus on harvest. When you hang buds upside down do they drip resin?

1 Like

@Jmesser80… just to say, I’ll do the same as you and put everything in the freezer, except some little buds, I’m smokin them. Too much the first grow. I’m happy with what I’ve accomplished and learned so far, just gotta make it to harvest. It’s definitely been a learning experience and a great hobby but costly… have a good night :zzz: :blush:

1 Like

@Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971… just a little problem with a big cola. The leaves below were affected by the soil toxin, ph & whatever the problem was but it’s moving up, just last few days and trichomes are disappearing below the bud… but worried about it. The pistils aren’t amber and it started out as having a lot of trichomes starting to turn white. Don’t know if I should cut it before it ruins the plant? Here’s a pic, hopefully it comes out ok…@Majiktoker

Did you correct problem?
Looks like you still have a few weeks to go yet

@Countryboyjvd1971… I know you’re busy at work. Majiktoker was working with me and we were about to get booster when all the ph got better. Cal mag, nutes, was soil lockdown but back to normal now, and white trichomes & amber coming on some. Some girls are younger and won’t be ready all at once. I did smoke some popcorn buds, hanging some and some in a paper bag. I’m likin it…:grimacing::herb:… maybe add light nutes, get booster stuff? This plant was filled with white trichomes, now it isn’t :woman_shrugging:

Well you could use a booster I use the ff dry trio for my bloom boosters your close to harvest tho ?
What was the ppm last feeding I personally stop feed a few weeks before 2 I’ve spoken to others thstvstop 3-4 weeks out
Maybe majiktoker would be best to tag since he’s familiar with your situation already
She’s looks to be a few weeks out fro harvest tho imo

1 Like

Id agree a few more weeks Atleast, white pistols means your,flowers are still growing and putting on weight, how long have they been in flower @bonnie1, and yes id still get the booster, in my opinion shes gunna need it she looks like she has lots more growing to do

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971… yes, this girl is younger but was in better shape few days ago. More trichomes and little leaves are dying now moving toward trichomes. Just don’t want to lose this bud. Majiktoker says booster. I use ffof and ff nutes. Don’t know about powder trio. Right now just tiger bloom & big bloom. Thanks for your input I’ll be in touch :grimacing:

2 Likes

@Majiktoker… yes, this is small tent and they are younger but like I said they looked better few days ago. I’ll head out tomorrow and get booster. They were just watered to runoff and I must wait till they dry. Don’t want to over water. Unless the booster is powder & can go on wet soil, I’ll pickup tomorrow but will need you for dosage or instructions… cause I’ll “eff” it up. Don’t want to keep bothering you, I know you’re working. And flowering since July 5, I’ll take pics next week on one girl that looks like could be ready in a wk but won’t be amber trichomes probably, just milky but pistils are turning amber… so need help knowing when they’re ready. Big Bud probably won’t be ready for 5 wks yet idn :woman_shrugging: but 2 older girls could be ready in a week :blush:

2 Likes

Do what majiktoker says he won’t let you down lol

@Countryboyjvd1971… I am, he the man​:+1::+1:… called the guy at hydro store and going tomorrow. All different kinds booster and he’s gonna explain it and he offered to give me lesson on ph but Majiktoker has already taken care of that, but can never know too much! Just everyone is working and don’t want to bother anyone. Majiktoker is so patient and nice, he’s been the greatest! All these girls are gonna harvest at different times I think. That’ll be easier on me. So, I clipped some branches at bottom. I’ve been smoking very gooey popcorn buds, Hogmaster said put em in a paper bag and smoke em, lol :joy: and I followed orders… haha, I’m on my own now, no more dealer, I’m done paying his rent!!! I feel good and some little buds have amber just wet leaves very little trichomes and even though premature, it’s great! :grimacing::herb:

3 Likes

Woohoo @bonnie1 it a good feeling when you can kick the dealer in th arse and say good buy lol
I will. W a little easier with a rolling harvest as well
Cool the hydro store has what you need local and for sure talk with him get as much info from where ever you can learn it only benefits you Hun
Keep me posted
And yeah placing them into a bag help dry them out