Easter Babies/Big Bud & Family 1st Grow

@bonnie1…that’s why I love the autos…you don’t have to worry about lighting. Actually my last batch I left the lights on 24/7.

@Kapelady… looking forward to that for sure! Got my seeds already, should’ve gotten more. However, would love to grow 2 big bud and 2 autos but I need the break… I think. I hope my yield is decent and I get these girls to harvest. :grimacing::herb::leaves:

1 Like

@Majiktoker… here’s a pic, the best I can get. Just don’t want to keep shutting lights down. Anyway, look at the tips of some leaves closer to the bud, if you can, they look brown or black, think they started out white, idn? I thought it was nute burn before I just hope I make it to harvest. The big tent is lookin good, so far it’s just the one plant. :disappointed:

2 Likes

Tried to get better pic but didn’t work… did light nutes on big tent… one came out 5.9 and two at 6.0. So went back down was up to 6.4. Just want to ph at 6.8 water, no nutes next time right? Little tent still wet and should I do nutes on this tent after the tips are darkening on one plant? Maybe too much water did it…they’re still wet?

Yes ph water to 6.8 next time no nutrients, otherwise you do have red stems and that usually a deficiency

@Majiktoker… ok but where are red stems?

@Majiktoker… I saw the red stems, wtf! Didn’t notice before. I mixed up nutes and will give after return from airport. Hope they’ll be ok, running out door, thanks so much for telling me, and sticking with me! :blush:

2 Likes

@bonnie1…I’ve had a few red stems…did not affect the growth nor the flowers! Don’t worry too much!

1 Like

@Kapelady… thanks but can’t help worrying a little. Still have a month to go and wondering how much I’ll end up with for all my trouble… not to mention the expense. Now I’m tapped out this month but did end up with little weed and some edibles… they suck, :-1::-1:. I do have some good lookin buds though :grimacing::herb::leaves: and thankful for Majiktoker sticking with me every day! Gave nutes and have to figure out how to get a tall stick into plant in back of tent. It’s got 4 buds spreading out on top and getting top heavy. I sure hope everything works out. Thanks for your positive feedback, it really helps :blush:appreciate your response.

2 Likes

@bonnie1 my pleasure im sorry for the delayed reply I would have pointed it out but im pleased to hear you noticed as well. That is an indicator of either cal mag deficiency or phosphorus deficiency could also be a combination of these 3 elements however seeing how the leaves are reacting and what they are doing id be saying phosphorus is definitely the problem

@Majiktoker… gave light nutes to small tent and all the girls have been fed today. The ph came out to 6.2, not as bad as I thought would be. Do you think they’ll be ok and we can correct this? No hurry to answer, have great night :blush:

Yes they’ll be ok and 6.2 isn’t all that bad thats pretty much where your runoff will want to be for the soil your using if it comes out slightly higher say for example 6.4 or 6.5 thats nothing to worry about, when it gets to 5.8 thats when its getting a little concerning.

When,growing in soil @bonnie1 we have to wait Atleast 48 hours to notice a change for the better or worst sometimes it can take up to 72 hours (3 days) to show results. Figuratively speaking im pretty sure we got this problem under control and its on its way to correcting itself already, at this point we run a steady cycle for them and watch them recooperate :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Majiktoker… what do I do for phosphorus problem? I’m sure glad you’re sticking with me cause if I don’t get complete directions… I’ll screw it up!! Let me know the next step and what I have to run out and buy, lol :joy: When you get a chance, enjoy TGIF!

1 Like

Its not a problem I enjoy helping others, its one of the things I do best and im quite patient look for a flowering food that has less nitrogen and more phosphorus and potassium she will thank you lol

1 Like

Also just noticed the post about American card me neither only foreign

1 Like

@Majiktoker… I’m texting while you’re texting haha. Ok so I just keep using big bloom & tiger bloom for phosphorus deficiency? Probably should just ph water next time? You let me know… there’s no hurry, they are wet anyway. Thanks for the confidence. Talk later :grimacing:

1 Like

Yes next time just PhD water no nutrients it will help rinse any left over toxins from the feeding, and yes that should help

1 Like

@Majiktoker… that’s funny, but you probably would never own American when making a living working on foreign cars and race cars, wow… impressive. You probably know all about the shit the Americans are making …and charging for those American made SUVs etc. I only lease now. Right now I’m leasing a red Mazda CX-5 SUV, I like it… So what would you suggest I get, I have no clue but maybe hydro store guy will know, for the phosphorus, don’t want to waste time&'money on wrong thing, I’ll “F” it up!

1 Like

Your girls are looking great @bonnie1 you got this grow going great you have no reason to worry about them you have been giving them the love and attention they need no reason to be worried :wink: Just think what would @Majiktoker do (wwmd) just keep loving and feeding and water ph of course and being as soil grow in at the point you are at now I normally don’t worry about run off and I think it’s just one more thing that you’re concerned about it can be one less thing and I would personally just keep feeding like you have been and doing what you’re doing if you feel the need to do the run off then do so But I’m very proud of how far you’ve come !!! the girls look great

2 Likes

@Hogmaster… thanks for saying that Hogmaster, means a lot. I really am learning a lot for my next grow. Some leaves are discolored now but you’re right… the only thing I can do at this point is water & feed and follow direction. My girls were doing so well and really got big…4 ft. With the help from everyone at ILGM this experience has been really great! Just gotta get to harvest… thanks again for making me feel good :blush:

2 Likes