Easter Babies/Big Bud & Family 1st Grow

@Kapelady… yes very excited :blush: still getting things on track, hopefully everything will turn out ok. You must be enjoying your weed and summer :sunglasses: Got my autos in 8 days. Looking forward to next grow with autos.

1 Like

@Majiktoker… did runoff on small tent on plant in back of tent and was 6.2, so one is a little off, still coming around. All are watered now, all came out at 6.4 and one at 6.2…What will I do next?

Personally @bonnie1 if it was me and they were my plants id run only PhD water through one more time its always good to be safe than sorry :slight_smile: sorry for delayed reply work has been overkill lately

@Majiktoker… ok, so phD again next time. I’ll have company Friday so it’s gonna be hard to mix up nutes, if that’s the next step but I’ll work it out or wait till next Tuesday. I’ll check runoff and go from there right. No worries about replying, your work is more important. Some leaves are discolored so…:woman_shrugging: just hope it’s ok

I thought they looked discolored with a confirmation on that, go ahead and give them a light feeding, mix up the nutrients the night before if its easier @bonnie1

@Majiktoker… ok, I’ll mix up nutes and give Friday, then ph water next time. That’ll work with my weekend schedule. Just worry nutes will bring ph way down again. Should I adjust ph to higher with nutes?

Yes @bonnie1 when you get you’re nutrients mixed up ph your water to 6.8 and see how they do with that

@Majiktoker… ok 6.8. Also I screwed up big time, I think. I left the side of the little tent open by mistake and noticed it this morning when I opened it up. I’m sure some light got in there, like an outside light in the yard that pops off&on during the night. The girls look the same, but what to do? Should I worry? :weary: When you get time…

Keep an eye on them they may try to hermie if they got hit by light in there night cycle

@Majiktoker… omg :astonished: I read about that, what does it look like? I better go find it… what does that mean? Should I go dark for extra day?

What does it look like, being that it would have been stress induced little yellow bananas will show up. What does that mean, well if they hermaphrodite then that means it is then going to produce both sex organs on the plant, when sexually mature it (which she certainly is hence shes flowering) they will express both traits if a male and female.

In this case the yellow bananas are premature pollen sacks that will in little time pollinate the female. Depending on how she is bred you can get little to thousands of seeds (so depending on what the course of action would be it could be either good or bad) in this case I dont think your wanting to breed them so if these plants were to hermie and you dont want to breed worse case scenario you get rid of them, meaning pull them.

So @bonnie1 keep an eye out for yellow bananas and no stick on your regular schedule, dont change it in a sudden on them or it may stress them more, as young as they are fingers crossed you’ll be fine

@Majiktoker… read about the yellow bananas today. I’ll be watching and pull the whole sac if it happens but I’m hoping for the best. I didn’t understand your txt, don’t change anything right now right? I’ll stick to ph water till it’s 6.8. Read not suppose to add a lot of nutes during flower but thought I read you were suppose to, so again :woman_shrugging:

@bonnie1…Yes busy with my outside gardening…fresh tomatoes and cucumbers are nice to eat! Yes, still lots …loads of weed…no worry…nice!

@Kapelady… made a horrible mistake and left the zipper open on one side of small tent during last night and I’m sure light got in there. What if I ruined my whole tent! After everything… I go and do something so negligent, just hoping for the best :crossed_fingers::persevere:

@Majiktoker… hey, you’re probably sleeping or some weird thing like that, lol :joy: I’ve been so upset with myself for being so negligent and after all your help… I feel terrible. But, they look good, smell good and these girls are very sticky!! I’m more concerned with the ongoing ph problem…and/or deficiency problem, if any. Been reading how important it is just to make sure the ph is good during flower and not to over do nutes. I’m just little worried about this tent is all. Had to put long sticks in to support the buds, hopefully one month to go! :crossed_fingers:UPDATE: Ok… had to come back and tell you that I noticed awhile back discoloration and I’ve noticed this happening on one plant in particular where some tips turned dark on new leafs near bud where trichomes are, wtf, :woman_shrugging:…this started happening before the zipper was left open and just noticed tips this morning. I’m going to do ph water when ready to see where this ph is… looks like I got big troubles. :flushed:

Ah barely any sleep lately on a timed schedule to pull out 2 wire harnesses from 2 different cars and combine them to make one running vehicle.

Do you by chance have any pictures or could you get any. And what I meant on my last post is that if the discoloring has been going on for a minute now that ph is getting under control, mix up a light batch of nutrients and ph that bit of water with added nutrients to 6.8

1 Like

@Majiktoker… where do you live, in US? You must be a mechanic? My brother in law works on airplanes. Yeah I saw this discoloration for awhile now, just not on the tips of new leafs. Still having hard time understanding you but I think you want me to give light nutes with ph 6.8… and what is to be considered light nutes?

Yes I do and yes mechanic for foreign cars and race cars.

Yes @bonnie1 thats what mean exactly and light feeding 1/4 strength of the recommended dosage on bottle

@bonnie1 these last few weeks I’ve been working lots of overtime I apologize for my absence but as you can see @Majiktoker is the man thank you very much for taking care of Bonnie !!! @bonnie1 everything is looking great had a 12 day catch up to do I love the love on the site if someone is unavailable someone’s always willing to help out

1 Like

@Majiktoker… ok, light nutes on all the girls when ready. I’ll try to get pic later, running errands and company coming tomorrow. I’m hoping to feed big tent tonight. Don’t want to turn off lights to get pic but will try with flashlight on iPhone, that might work. Have great day! I’ve never owned an American made car ever, lol :joy:

2 Likes