Easter Babies/Big Bud & Family 1st Grow

You are too funny!! My maiden name was Beane… E is silent :joy: My nickname was Beaner and a lot of people called me Bonster, lol. I read some leaves fall off but this isn’t normal. I’ll pickup stuff today. I’m gonna flush with sledgehammer and start nutes again for the next 4 wks, hopefully this will fix the gdam ph. I’m never giving up, I’ll stress and get angry but after a puff or two I’m sane again :laughing:. I want my own weed so bad, I don’t want to pay someone’s rent anymore!!

1 Like

@McLovin777… hey been checking your thread, hard to see pics, they aren’t loading for me. Anyway I’m gonna flush with sledgehammer and start nutes for next 4 wks, what do you think? Got a ph problem still!!! What did you do? How’s your grow? Send a pic if you can, its hard for me to see on your site… appreciate any of your experiences and knowledge about that ph!! Thanks :grimacing:

tssssssk youll be fine bonster:) as I said I have been smoking a friends haze from ilgm for the last couple of weeks and I really cant feel my face its fwarking great cheer.
Even if you get popcorn buds it will still be the sweetest bud you ever smoked or ate or rubbed etc hahahaha.
You are doing great and I thought the plants looked great

Well thank you much… you’re giving me confidence and I like that. I’ll take a pic of my big tent when I go down to turn on lights, timer broke and still haven’t replaced it, just no time but will remedy all that stuff today. These girls are big!! Gotta fix this shite once and for all. You’re right, hopefully I’ll get some big buds but as many small ones as I can, as long as it’s decent, I’ll be happy :blush: drinking mimosas today with girls at luncheon, then hit the hydro store… later, thanks for chatting

I switched to soil to be perfectly honest Bonnie xD phing 10 buckets a day was genuinely depresseing, tiring and made me worry it was obvious what I was doing to neighbours haha I’ll try repost a few for ya haha just read your maiden name, my girls nickname is bean ")

@McLovin777… I know… I’ve heard you refer to your girls as beans, lol :joy: That sounds really stressful and depressing… making your first grow extra difficult plus all the problems. You’ve held up very well. I think you’ll be better off in soil. When I read all the extra work, etc., I knew soil was for me, plus I’ve grown indoor/outdoor plants. But I love hydro weed. Your second pic wouldn’t open but I saw your beans and they truly look beautiful! You give me hope. Now tell me… getting sledgehammer today cause ph still at 6.0 and 5.8 and wavering around. Is this what you did for your ph problems? Look above at leaf :leaves:

1 Like

They look fine to me? Not sure what sledge hammer is in afraid, all I did was add some h2o2 and some beneficial enzymes to hope it would sort it out, the problem was my tubing had algae or sludgey slime crap in the tubes so no matter how many times I sorted it out it was still putting crap that effected the ph back in the buckets. Not 100% that was the issue but ill definitely give hydro a go once I’ve relocated, thinking of doing more plants in a room and 3 week veg from clone then force flower

So… I’m using ph water and hoping to get ph back to 6.5. I’m not sure what methods you’re using for your grow… tubing, etc. they look good though. There’s a leaf above the pics, some have looked like this, not good. I’ll take the advice of Wishingilivedina420state and…I don’t know :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Hi @bonnie1 this is the feed chart of you go to Fox Farm. Com you can download, hydro store should have a copy. This is the chart I use it hasn’t felled me yet. I flush when the chart says and I’ve doon pretty good .
And your half way threw flower ,in 6 week’s your gonna be smoking some fire weed, I yeah I just realize both our grows will finish close to each other. I can’t wait to how how good you did. I think I have as much fun watching others grow asci do my self. Well i took off work today so i could be lazy and smoke all day. If you need something I’ll be around today :v::alien:

Oh crap your in soil, my bad Bonnie, ph wise I just use tap water now, it’s around 7 and never gave me any trouble really, the nute s bring it down to between 6.7 6.8 so it’s pretty simple (once I have them on down and my meter was off and messed stuff up) I’m a noob for soil and never flushed them or anything… guess the soils ok for now

1 Like

@McLovin777 We must be on the same public water system. My tap water is 7.1 and I just mixed up my first batch of nutes FF Grow Big and it lowered the pH to 6.6.

1 Like

@GetbackJoJo @McLovin777 Hey… I’m gonna check my tap water and add to nutes, I have fox farm too. If it’s got a good reading. I used so much ph up with nutes and think it threw everything off!! Just got back from luncheon, needed the break. Have to flush girls tomorrow with sledgehammer to fix ph. You guys be careful with ph cause it should be exactly same all the time. Mine is 6.5. McLovin your girls will be ready round same time, this is great…6 wks, I’ll be smoking my own weed :laughing:

2 Likes

@Wishingilivedina420state… got the sledgehammer and my new timer finally. So I’m going to flush all the girls tomorrow. I have the feeding schedule, but do I flush and then do nutes? Or wait till they dry and then do nutes. I’ll look up the week I’m in and follow that schedule. Just got you mixed up with someone else regarding our grow being done at same time. This is great! I’ll be smokin my own weed in 6 wks. My bud flowers are bigger everyday and lookin good. Want a pic of your grow and I’ll visit your journal. Can’t wait to flush now, starting early tomorrow morning… and running outta weed again. My dream is to have a room full of weed :joy:lol… thanks for sticking with me, should’ve listened and done flush week ago. Your yield will probably be very good, you seem to have ph down and now I know how important it is. Thanks so much :grimacing:

1 Like

@bonnie1 sure you can use nutes after the flush, them girls are gonna be hungry.
Isn’t it awesome watching your buds grow, kinda slow at first and then boom they seem to explode. And then the last couple weeks they get so fat and hard. Damm now I gotta go smoke again owell lite em up.

1 Like

@Wishingilivedina420state… you are too funny!! I just used the bong and came and read this… I’m crackin up :sob:The buds look hairier today and more seem to be coming underneath, growing right up through the net… and you’re right they are bigger everyday. I want big fat hard buds… it’s my new goal in life!

1 Like

Lmao :joy::joy::joy::joy:
I’m trying to figure out what to do with some extra clones. I’m running out of room. But that’s a good thing I think.
This is veg tent #1 everybody is crammed in there for now till I get another light for tent #2 all plants a clones of my Girl Scout Cookie Extreme that’s in flower got a couple ready to take more clones I don’t need or have room for . Couple more in smaller pots just starting veg. Monster cropped clones in cups, and one in Coco Loco and one in rock wool that’s going in Coco Loco today.

I got the net pulled up for now but about to top and lst so it will come down
Gotta wait for the light to come on in other tent later to night.

@bonnie1…I think at this point in time word has gotten around in Massachusetts on how helpful weed can be to control pain. I’ve talked to a lot of people who have switched to pot from using opioids for pain relief. So although there is a little concern, there’s more optimism. I can see in the near future that New York will legalize pot too. The number of states keeps raising every year.

1 Like

@Kapelady now if we can just get this backwards clusterfardge of a state of Ga. to do anything, it will be a miracle from the Lord Jeebus himself!

1 Like

That’s true and I hope you are right. But that political party does weird crap like Bush stopped stem cell research even though it could help so many diseases like Parkinson’s, they don’t believe in science or climate change, just unbelievably narrow minded. Oh well enough of that right…I’m going to flush tomorrow with sledgehammer to get ph back to normal so I can start nutes again. Girls are getting bigger everyday. Hope to have my own weed, countdown 6 wks, yeah!

2 Likes