Easter Babies/Big Bud & Family 1st Grow

if we could get society to act half way like the folks in this forum,there would be a lot less problems in this world!!
there is no i in team! lol
we will all be successful :wink:!

4 Likes

You got that right!! Talk about countries divided… everyone in this forum works together and has the same goals. We make progress. I couldn’t have done this grow without all the people from ILGM and need help for harvest time. Want those big buds. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Hey there… thanks a lot. I’m feeling good about the girls, they are really growing now. Really appreciate your support, hard to keep up with everyone, gotta check out your journal :grinning:

3 Likes

I harvestedy main grow a few weeks ago. Working on some autoflowers now I have a journal going if You want to swing by and take a peek.

3 Likes

Been looking for your journal, ended up on amused2death (he’s got some great buds) can’t find yours, lol :joy:

1 Like

Here Is a link to my journal. I’ll try and tag you when I make my next update👍

1 Like

I’m definitely trying autos next time. I still have 9 seeds left but will germinate 2 autos and 2 big bud… have big plans, lol… tag me on your next update :grimacing::herb:

1 Like

And why is it that you stress so much? Those girls look great. I wish I could get my plants that big before I flip the switch, what am I saying even after. It want be long before your up to your eyebrows in buds. Keep up the great work and the great pics I love them.

1 Like

Thanks a lot!! My first time, guess I stressed little too much, lol… the girls are getting bigger every day. Hope they don’t grow outta their home :joy: Can’t wait to see big buds. I’ll be taking weekly pics as they grow

2 Likes

Pleasure as always dude, your one of the friendliest people I’ve ever met :relaxed:

1 Like

You are too McLovin :grin:. Quick question: do I give cal mag to all the girls throughout flower stage?

@bonnie1 I think you should be stopping calmag treatment before flower are at lest by week one.

Really, well, some people said looked like calcium deficiency in 2 girls said give cal mag and I gave them a treatment with 1tsp each of cal mag, grow big, big bloom, tiger bloom then one wk later just tiger bloom, big bloom & cal mag. Now I’ll stop cal mag, not sure that’s what it was, ph was off and meter needed calibrating but I thought little dose to all girls of cal mag wouldn’t hurt but didn’t know about going into flower. Few bottom leaves fell off but I pruned a little bit at bottom after watching several videos. Do you think they’ll be ok. I’ll stop cal mag, only used twice?

If your Ph Meter was off a lot and by a lot i mean .2 or more it could be a ph issue. Could your load a pic of the leaf in normal light. Do the leafs have kitty white spots on them.

I’m not a pro grower, But one thing I’ve learned at growing is to monitor ph like a parole officer. I check my ph pen every weekend before I feed or water. It really helps to keep everything inline.

I can take a pic when I water again. It’s been raining here for days, dark & gloomy. Need good light for good pic… but no white spots and no new bad leaves and I’m monitoring my meter and ph is 6.5, right on every time, same amount of ph down when I do ph with nutes have to use ph up. Last runoff was 6.3, close enough right? I want to put net up but if I do, can’t take them outta tent, hard to do runoff. When I water again, I’ll do pic and runoff but nutes aren’t till next Wednesday.

2 Likes

I have a meter not a pen… really don’t want to buy another one

1 Like

Lol. Eather or is good .
your Ph is great. Sounds like your getting your rhythm. It’s a good thing you know how much you use and when, just always check with a meter .

1 Like

I always check the ph every time and calibrate it every few weeks. I bought a big bottle of 7.01 buffer solution. I’m on it… just was using cal mag (only twice) will stop, but will continue big bloom and tiger bloom. Thanks for your help, I’ll take pic as soon as I can :grimacing:

3 Likes

Sounds great :+1: