Durban poison,first time grow

Well I gave my little brother all my leaves and this is what he does with it, he turns it into what we call soap bar

there are supposed to be many different ways to make it, so I would be really interested in hearing if anyone knows of different ways to make it, I don’t know if many people on the site has seen it before but soap bar was what I grew up smoking @Willd @bob31 @Fever @Capt_Seeweed @Herbalist

3 Likes

@darren, it looks like blond hash!!

2 Likes

looks like a puck…lol looks like it come from a pollen shaker and a press @darren

2 Likes

Oooh, all this time I thought you were talking about what you wash up with. Lol.

3 Likes

No no not at all, like I said its the solid form of cannabis, you burn it and crumble it, there must be other members that have heard of and smoked soap bar

1 Like

We called a hash bar when I was younger, it burned longer, and the high was pleasant.

1 Like

@Stoner_Cody420 here you go buddy ,check out my first girl I scrogged her to and she got big

1 Like

@Stoner_Cody420 ,she was my first ever grow, I hope you like her, I was very proud

1 Like

Damn bro that’s AWESOME! ! :smiley: I hope i can make out good too I’d love to have more dro then I know what to do with haha that’d be the business great job @daz49 proud of you brother.

1 Like

Thanks brother, if I can give you some advice I’d say scrog your grow, have 2 plants at a time in your grow room, top and fim them both and get in to learning the cloning process, there’s no more left of this girl but she was very nice :wink:

1 Like

Thanks alot that’s exactly my plan brother! Any and all advice is deffinetly welcome here lol

1 Like

And ofcourse ask the guys on here any questions along the way, every one is super helpful on here and very knowledgeable :wink:

Oh yeah , a bit more advice, I don’t know what you have but, get yourself a heat mat, and a proper gator and I got a flower garden to for starting them off and their veg stage, I intend to get another grow room for my vegging girls

1 Like

The tent I’m about to have is a 24×24×48" it’s got a 300W LED grow light and it’s good for vegging and flowering so I intent to just use the one tent for all and do 2 @ A time and then once they are about 2 weeks out or so from being pulled ima start some more. So that’s my plan.

3 Likes

@daz49

Hey brother just wanted to follow along with you. Tag me in with your updates!

I’m a fellow first timer.

1 Like

No worries brother, welcome to the site, my 2nd grow is Almost finished to, I’ll tag you in it, it’s called goldy a gold leaf tale :wink:

1 Like

@daz49

Ah nice! Yeah tag me into that one.

I started a journal as well for my first grow. I’ll tag you into it if you want.

1 Like

Yeah sure tag me along, I have tagged you now, so you liked my Bertha ? She was wild I did a scrog on this grow but goldy I tried to let her grow normal and she’s been a totally different grow, I’m loving the experience

@daz49

Yeah Bertha looke me great and goldy looks good too. Looks like you’re having some trouble with it being too too heavy though huh? Maybe scrog is the way to go.

Haha

Yeah I’d say what I’ve learnt is scrogging is the way to go but heavy buds is a good problem to have I think lol

2 Likes