Durban poison,first time grow

Knowing you will be smoking it soon is enough to put a big smile on my face for sure lol

2 Likes

Yay today the first show of orange hairs, thereā€™s loads of changes goin on

3 Likes

Happy for you brother

2 Likes

Woo hoo @darren your getting closer
Watch you tricombes for best results :+1:

1 Like

Yeah iā€™m really excited now, so @Willd @Countryboyjvd1971 is it 75% amber tricombes that Iā€™m looking for ?

2 Likes

Iā€™m only at 4 weeks and see orange hairs

1 Like

Yours must be looking and smelling sweet right now @Fever

1 Like

Ok thatā€™s a personal preference @darren
It all depends on the type of high you want
Less amber will equal more of a head high less couch lock effect
More amber more of a body and head high more couch lock effect
The more amber it is the higher medical benefits but thc levels drop as it gets darker
If your not sure youā€™ll need to try a few different percentages and see where you want to be
I would start with maybe 20% amber to 30% for your first try maybe 40 at most but like I said itā€™s your choice thatā€™s the best part of growing your own brother

3 Likes

Thanks @Countryboyjvd1971 , thereā€™s lots more experimenting to do yet as due to my lungs and the emphysema, Iā€™m looking for a way without having to smoke it but to get the medicinal and personal usage benefits, my main one Iā€™m looking into trying is due to my good friend @Willd and canncapule , I donā€™t know if Iā€™ve called it the right thing and of course edibles

Iā€™m going to tag @bob31 he makes some drop you put under your tongue :tongue:
That might help you out my friend
Booby help @darren out here bro with your recipe and an explanation
You could try a vaporizer but a good one is expensive but is easier on your lungs
Or edibles

1 Like

Thanks @Countryboyjvd1971 appreciate any help

1 Like

Hiya Darrenā€¦Iā€™m expecting some 000 gelatin capsules tomorrow and will be trying the cannacapsule recipe out.

Iā€™ll let you know how it works.

4 Likes

Thanks @kabongster my brother ,I will be very interested in your findings , have you been following @Willd 's experience of his own use

yes, it sounds promising, and simpleā€¦decarboxylate the marijuana, grind it up and fill capsules.

itā€™ll be trial and error for the dosage, start light and work up :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s what I thought, Mr @Willd findings sound really really strong, I just need to pry more of his edibles recipes from him, I know heā€™s got more cos he tepts me with them lol

4 Likes

Tag me as well with you critique
@kabongster please sir

1 Like

give me a tag @kabongster,if you donā€™t mind sirā€¦

1 Like

@kabongster are you got to do a thread on it
Might be a good one
Iā€™d like to know how to make it as well tag me if decid to

3 Likes

@darren howā€™s the scrog going , ? And how are you holding up after your surgery ? @kabongster could I get a tag as well please

Got my first cannabis capsules ready to go,dried and decarbonised a branch of Bertha, got it all cooked and ground down and Iā€™ve just tried 2 so fingers crossed @Willd @kabongster

4 Likes