Durban poison,first time grow

@darren any updates?

1 Like

Hereā€™s a weekly update

just a few pictures to keep you all updated @Willd

9 Likes

Do you see sugar yet?

1 Like

Frosty all over the place @Fever , after much discussion we reckon 4 weeks left, maybe 3 ,the sooner the better for me

1 Like

I got tobacco mosaic virus on all my plants. 2 are flowering and 2 just switched to 12/12. In finishing them all and then Iā€™m doing a thorough cleaning. 1 of the 2 flowering plants is further along and shows lots of bud and frost considering the virus, the second one flowering is a different strain so itā€™s a little slower, it is showing some frost but went ghorough some trauma (my fan fell on it and split the stalk, some branches healed some didnā€™t but I have 4-5 nice stalks on that one :slight_smile: the other 2 were in trouble and I nurse one back to health, the other has a split stalk from last gone wrong but Iā€™m transplanting them tomorrow and finishing them!

1 Like

We had ours started at the same time didnā€™t we @Fever, Out of 6 seeds and fun with different clone attempts I have a big durban poison called bertha and a gold leaf called goldilocks, and 2 maybe 3 durban poison clones, my goldilocks I have just topped yesterday,so how many seeds did you start off and how many have you got left

So you have some finished then ? Letā€™s see some pictures of yours

6 sprouts but 9 attempts at germinating. Out of 6 all succeeded except when my ph pen died I mistakenly culled a blueberry that could have survived so 5 plants=1 auto ak, 3 Acapulco gold and 1 skunk #1

1 Like

not bad for having a virus lol

7 Likes

Great job buddy, they look amazing my friend, how much longer you got? Where abouts are you? I think itā€™s Canada but I couldnā€™t remember but Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s what you said, they are looking great my friend, you have done really well my friend,is this just the one plant @Fever ? If so which one and if so how are the rest doing

That is one plant. I flipped lights to 12/12 on march 14 I am in USA near Boston Massachusetts. I guess I have another 3-4 weeks. This is either a skunk #1 or an Acapulco gold, I mislabeled them. My other tent has 2 Acapulco gold one has a split stem and is not doing well the other is more infected with the virus but is doing well. I flipped the lights on those 2 days ago. I may trash the bad one and finish the other then clean everything and start over.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t trash any of them my friend, they take a long time to get this far so please just grow to completion and see what you end up with, I put Bertha into 12/12 on March the 9th so I think you have a bit more time to wait yet my friend, have you got yourself a jewellers eye piece yet, so that only when the trichomes are amber are they fully ready, you have to see it all the way through to the end with me my friend, where did I get it from that you were in Canada lol musta been someone else, I started another one on morning glory I think itā€™s called where we are all showing pictures from our Windows so everyone can see where weā€™re from

a couple more pictures I just took of Bertha for you @Fever my friend

6 Likes

I took these today to take my mind off the pain after the operation @Willd @bob31 @Niala @Countryboyjvd1971 @TxGrowman

10 Likes

Lord have mercy ! How tall is your tent and is that heat stress i see or just the shape of the leaves ?

1 Like

Yeah did end up with a few crispy leaves but in my defence Iā€™ve been in hospital having lung surgery and the tent is 120cm x 120cm x 200cm brother and Bertha is doing her best to outgrow it lol I donā€™t mind though, do you name any of yours

1 Like

No I donā€™t name mine but you might have bud of the month. Are those high pressure sodium or metal halide?

2 Likes

600w hps brother, so are we still competing for top bud, when they are all finished of course, I couldnā€™t hope to get bud of the month on my first grow, but Iā€™m going to invest in another room with fluorescent bulbs for veg stage when I can afford it , so are we still competing @Fever

3 Likes

Looking great bro :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @Countryboyjvd1971 , even if I canā€™t smoke it yet itā€™s nice to look at

1 Like