Durban poison,first time grow

She’s asked what they are all on, and I’ve told her the clones and my gold leaf and then my durban and she’s oh you’ll have to write all that down, if I let your plants die I might as well not be here when you come back lol cos she said you’ll kill me lol

3 Likes

I know she’ll be fine and like the last time I was going in if she has any problems you’ll all be only to quick to help her out, and she knows how to get on the site ,so she’ll be fine

2 Likes

Good luck buddy! We’ll all be thinking of you. We’ll help take care of anything that comes up. No worries.

2 Likes

Thanks @Matthew420 buddy and thanks for all your help with my scrog and any questions I’ve had through out so far and thanks for the kind good wishes, I really appreciate it

1 Like

Thanks @Willd @Majiktoker @Matthew420 @Donaldj @bob31 @Brian091180 , for all your help through out my grow so far, which has been quite considerable, and I have tried to quell her fears, that you all will be here for her while I’m in hospital if there are any problems, but I’m sure there won’t be any problems and of course anyone else I’ve forgotten to mention your all appreciated many thanks

6 Likes

My pleasure ill be happy to reach out and help her as well

1 Like

Thanks @Majiktoker my brother, I appreciate it

1 Like

What I’m going to do hopefully for a good comparison is put up pictures Saturday and then pictures after I’ve been in hospital, should be like 10/12 days so hopefully a change in a good way, hopefully lol

Here are a few pictures from today, this is week 8 and I’m going into hospital tomorrow and I’ll be in there for 10 days, so it should make for a good comparison

6 Likes

Christ, you filled that sucker right in, huh? Hey don’t forget we’re all pulling for you here. And Mrs.Darren has all of us watchin her back. You’re going to be fine and your grow will be fine too. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Thanks @Willd my friend

@darren I thought hospital was off due to conference?

We’ll be waiting for an update from you on their progress…this was a scope type surgery, small incision?

the doctors have it down, see ya soon my friend!

1 Like

nope, back and scheduled for going in tomorrow.

Yeah it was but I got a call Wednesday or thursday can’t remember which ,asking me to come in on Sunday and surgery Monday

1 Like

Don’t know you well but I’m pulling for you and those are some beautiful trees. Look forward to following you when you get back stay :muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

@darren looking great brother! Prayers for you brother!

1 Like

Thanks everyone I’m 2nd on their list today, the plants are in good hands, so nothing to worry about there

5 Likes

@darren Please let us know how you are as soon as you’re able.

3 Likes

Good luck my friend
Keep us up to date on how your doing

4 Likes