Durban poison,first time grow

This one is newer than the original one I learned from but this is the same guy. Solventless is what I like about it.

You can use buds too but I had so freakin much trim it just made sense. keep your trim in bags in the freezer until you have 200-300 grams. 10gm trim per gram of bubble hash is kind of a strech if you ask me too. It took lots and lots of batches to end up with 2 oz, believe me.

1 Like

thanks @Willd my friend ,can’t wait to try this one ,looks like a really cool way to use your trim,you have a great day with Mrs Willd buddy,when you have time can you recommend a good sturdy plant that you think might do well outside in the cold and wet I have here and then I might give it a go

After seeing a few of the others now @Fever I would change my pound guess to maybe 3 pounds :wink:

1 Like

@darren I can’t count that high

Did you see what @Willd got from his, I have got to find a strain that can be grown outside in Wales, the yield is mind blowing the difference inside and outside,how chuffed would you be with 8 and a half pound dried and cured @Fever

1 Like

This is the new thing I have for my little one ,its called a micro grow light

I got this at the time because my durban poison has just been put into 12/12, but when it outgrows this what do I do

Love it brother love it, I have seen bigger but only on tv, 12-14 ft in Amsterdam, he had to use a ladder to reach the top and they had buds the size of American footballs

@darren in about 4/5 weeks I can fill you in on stem splitting as I’ll be trying it for first time ,

1 Like

Great brother, I’ll look forward to it, I think I’m convinced with the results I’ve seen that when it does work its like they have been rolled in sugar, but doesn’t always seem to work and when it is being done it can range from a week before its ready to 3 days, so when will you be doing yours as in how many days before its ready brother

New Darren limit maximum yield and maximum strength lol but looking at yours I need to find a strain that likes cold and rainy weather so I can try some outside to

Will go a week before I think ,either way can’t stuff it from there.

1 Like

Good thinking, I was thinking of doing mine a week before to and also I was thinking the last 2 days total darkness and no water, how about yourself brother

Being outdoor ,I don’t have that option

1 Like

Oh yeah silly me, but you could always do that with a black bin bag or similar if you were worried about it being a plastic bag , just a thought and I haven’t seen the stem splitting done with an outside plant so I know @Willd would be really interested in that as he does outside grows but was also interested in the stem splitting, seems like it’s a really interesting concept that is sweeping through the group, can’t wait to see your results brother

1 Like

Fortunately for Me one won’t fit over mine .lol

1 Like

Good problem to have lol nice one brother nice one

1 Like

Any indica dominant strain should be fine. What I do here since I have only a 128 day outdoor season is plant the ones with the longest flowering period where I know the shade comes sooner in the season which makes the 12/12 switch occur somewhere around 8-12 weeks before the first HARD frost.
It took a couple of grows and trial and error to find the perfect location to ensure they reached the desired ripeness before a killing frost.
I specify HARD frost because we encounter frequent light frost which these ladies tolerate and even seem to welcome starting as early as Sept. The purple colored strains really love the cool night and mornings and really brighten up after being touched by light frost.
I don’t know if there are mold or damp resistant stains that might serve you better in your climate, but any should do fine. It’s a weed after all. I’ve been growing the same 2 strains that have been adapted for this region, so my grow this season will reveal which strains do best outdoor here in DownEast Maine.

2 Likes

Thanks @Willd my friend, I hope you had a good night with your lady and treated her really special, yes I agree indica strain looks the way to go, I’ll have to look into it, thanks for the bubble hash recipe ,I have seen about 4 of the members talking about it, even 1 picture but no matter how much I asked, no one would tell me, I’d really appreciate it if you shared as many sweet and savoury recipes with me as you have, when you have the time of course, you could just do a couple at a time if you have quite a few, it could be part of our daily thing, how about 1 more day for me not smoking as I’m on the patches giving up smoking, each day I don’t smoke, you give me a recipe, what do you think about that my friend, just a thought it’s totally up to you, thanks again for the bubble hash recipe and the indica advice

1 Like

I seen the post about you asking, just to busy to reply back it takes a while to type back involving all the steps @darren I answer what I suave time to and if i remembEr than I end up going back and answering

1 Like