Durban poison,first time grow

Looking good

6 Likes

My first time growing ,growing for personal use and medication,help to get off all my nasty tablets, having trouble getting them started, anything you have to say about my set up,my plant and any useful tips greatly appreciated ,the grow room is 120x120x200cm,wih 600w HPS lighting with fan and filter kit,its also a duban poison feminized seed :wink:

Welcome to the best forum in the world looks like you have a 4 x 4 x 6’ tent your plant looks very happy and healthy what is your light schedule currently looks great

2 Likes

Thanks it’s 18 on and 6 off ,I was going to change it to 12/12 in a couple of weeks

welcome to ilgm @darren that durban poison has plenty of room to grow into.
watcha got going on the side there? the same?

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome ,it’s 2durban poison seeds and a gold leaf, I’m not having much luck with the gold leaf yet , and I’m having trouble starting the seeds off

Hey man welcome to Ilgm, plenty of help and info here , congratulations on your grow
Hope you get a great harvest

1 Like

Thanks buddy, seems like a real nice group, never grown before so any help is appreciated

what kind of medium are you using? dirt,coco,peat?

1 Like

Coco with humus with perlite

1 Like

How high is the hps and whats your temp and humidity like thats a hot light
But she looks happy

1 Like

To be honest I don’t know, both my thermostats are in with my snakes, but I’ll get back to you on it when I find out

2 Likes

you’re snakes would probably like the grow room ! lol

2 Likes

Yes they would, I have 2 royal pythons

2 Likes

lol,yea i don’t remember if i’ve ever seen a royal python.are they camera shy?

1 Like

They love being handled

3 Likes

ok,kool just keep them over there!lol

1 Like

You’d have liked my Burmese, he was like 12ft and as fat as your thigh, he was lovely

So impressed I was cautious about the Durban due to the fact that it was considered an outdoor. Looking forward!!!

1 Like

Welcome to ILGM. Your plant looks healthy. If you fill out a support ticket, it will help get better information in case something goes wrong. No matter how much you read and study references, something always comes.up. First grows can be intimidating if things go wrong.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA
ILGM Support Ticket:
What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)?
Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?
Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?
Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?
pH? Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off) and of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?
Type and strength of nutrients used? NPK? EC/TDS/PPM levels? Of what you feed it as well as what is in the water by itself and in the soil/medium (run-off), or reservoir.
Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?
Humidity %? Day vs. night
Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?
Ventilation system? Size? CFM? CO2? AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but try to be brief and to the point. Short and to the point questions and/or facts will help us help you

Welcome to ILGM. Hope to see your plants flourish. Jerry

1 Like