Dumme's Aero-Soil-Aquaponics adventure

NO. LOL .these are microbial products for hydroponics those are 3 diff brands …

Ah, yes. Honestly, I don’t know, but I wouldn’t wanna risk my health on it.

Its just that they help break down the nute s so your plant can absorb them thru the roots … in other words you cant swallow the beef whole so you make it into little bites so your body can absorb … if you can follow this analogy ??? .

1 Like

My Moving Biofilter does the same thing. There’s a ton of natural positive bacterial matter in my system; no name brand required.

1 Like

Well if it floats your boat i wont try patching it LMAO, i look forward to more post from you on this system …HAMMER

1 Like

6 cubic feet of K3 Media in this 1000L Moving Biofilter. Approximately 4000gph cycling rate, and boiling with 110LPM ActiveAqua air pump.

4 Likes

Temporary Veg Room until construction is complete.

4 Likes

Harvest starts in a couple weeks. Exciting times…

6 Likes

@Aquaponic_Dumme you Evil Genius You …watched all the vids of yours …Major Cool. Hammer.

3 Likes

Organic bug control Praying Mantis
10 eggs, so I should have upto 2000 of the little suckered running around my house.

3 Likes

what do you feed up to 2000 mantis?

do you expect 2000 mature mantis?

2 Likes

No. The eggs contain 100-200 mantis each, so theres a maximum of 2000. Some will eat each other too.

This year, mites and thrips was a problem, but beyond that,…

It’s an old house, so my hope is they’ll explore. Theres plenty of bugs throughout this building. If not, my building is downtown, so maybe they’ll spread to the adjacent buildings, or be released into the neighborhood. They cant hurt anything, is my thoughts.

3 Likes

What’s on the menu today, for a late breakfast?

Hydro-organic… yum.

8 Likes

My little killers are starting to hatch! Time to go hunting :imp:

4 Likes

:smiling_imp: kill, kill, kill!

6 Likes

That’s so awesome! I’d love to see them just crawling around my plants, acting like body guard haha! Love it! :v:

2 Likes

A better shot of the egg.

2 Likes

@Aquaponic_Dumme .This proves it you lab coat wearing ,Evil scientist Genius you LMAO … Invading the hood with Bugs aimed at destruction on the natural order of MJ plant eating bugg’s … Iam calling batmat …LOL LOL .those do look cool .tho …keep us posted :innocent: Hammer

1 Like

Will do, bud.

For a few weeks my swirl filter has been disconnected because of construction and moving things around. As a result, the debris in my sprinklers have been getting progressively worse. After checking the clogs constantly for days, I’ve reinstalled, and have added some smaller filters to make up for lost time.

2 Likes