Drying in tent with Carbon Filter/Fan Combo?

as long as the boveda pack are no “Hard”, they are still working. When the get hard, where you can not really bend the, is when I replace mine… And you are using Boveda 62% if I remember correctly, which is about where your humidity is, so it is doing its job… Continue to burp the jars daily to let gasses out and new air in for the for the first week to 15 days…

Leave it 59 is ok @Bobbi I’m with @Ron330
The packs are working when they fry up you need to replace
A trick I learned also is you put a damp paper towel in a mason jar put dry packs in there and they will recharge can’t do it to many times but once or twice wil work but wait till they dry out and get a bit hard

Okie Dokie @Ron330 and @Countryboyjvd1971 will leave. The pack has only been in there 3 days, still fresh pack. I purchased a pack of 10 of the 62% so I have plenty. I had this one plant hanging for 6 days, the branches never did snap, only bent softly. The humidity in the room was around 58-59 % where I dried them, don’t know what I did wrong and how it got so dry? Maybe the fan was too close to the plant, will watch it next time. Thanks for your quick response you two!

@Bobbi the main stem should not snap just the smaller ones off of the stem. 59 is almost exactly 1% off so I think you nailed it!

1 Like

.@bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 anyone, how do you clean the sticky goo off your lens? Tonight I started another plant on a two week count down to harvest, 14 hours dark, 10 hours light for the next 7 days. The stubborn plant that refused to flower is catching up fast to the other plants, I’m learning a lot more than growing weed…patience! Anyone know how long it takes for seeds to arrive? I haven’t put my order in yet and will need them first of October.
P.S.Sorry Countryboy, don’t know your name but you said there were cheaper hydrometers than the one suggested to me, can you give me some examples?

1 Like

@Bobbi first off my name is John since you asked lol
And yes give me a little time to look a few up for you
I didn’t bother since you said you ordered the last one already
As afar as seeds go I’m on the east coat and it took 10 business days for me to receive my seeds
Both times I’ve ordered fro them
I send cash and it takes about a week for them to receive my payment but once seeds ship 10 days to NY

rubbing alcohol will take the sticky stuff off :v:

@Countryboyjvd1971 John, such a long handle to write and I feel like I know you. Yes, I did order the one suggested hydrometer and it hasn’t arrived yet. BUT, my plants seem to be ripening at different times which I wasn’t prepared for, I feel more confident if I have a hydrometer in the glass jars. I would like to order a couple more inexpensive ones and remembered your statement about cheaper ones.
P.S. @eric2 thanks eric!

1 Like

I’ll get them together and send you a few choices I’m at work right now so just give me a few
Yeah it’s a lot easier to type John but I wouldn’t get the tag lol
And you do know me at this point @Bobbi lol
You know more about me then a lot of the people I see everyday lol
It’s not legal in NY so I can’t tell anyone around me what I’m up too except a very small ground some of my friends I see all the time have no idea lol

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 or anyone, this picture is of the runt of the bunch. I ran out of containers so no wonder it didn’t grow very big, it’s an auto White Widow. Is it normal for the leaves to turn amber first before the buds? I have amber on the leaves but don’t see any on the buds.
The last question I have is for the plant I plan on harvesting in a couple of weeks. It’s on a two week count down 10/14 1st week and 8/16 2nd week. I couldn’t remember what you said about watering, I think you DIDN’T water for the last few days, right? Do you let it get bone dry or just skip your normal last watering?

Yes it is normal for leaves to get amber before the buds. I wouldn’t even look at the leaves.they will just tempt you! LOL @Bobbi

When you write a tag as soon as you type the @ you should get an auto populated list? I do anyway? I type @c and John is the first in list. I click on it and it adds him for me!

I watered so that it would be good and dry (not wilted or anything but close to that) . Generally a week before harvest for the last water.

1 Like

@bob31 I just tried to order my seeds with a credit card. Got some flak about making sure my credit card would extend overseas? Geezzz, that’s how I ordered seeds before and had no problem. Then John said he sends cash. Cash is: Our address is in The Netherlands, it takes 2-7 days for the cash to arrive here when sending from the USA. We accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD and AUD. What’s that? I take it no USA dollars?
@Countryboyjvd1971

USD is US Denominations @Bobbi

Credit Card Companies change their security rules all of the time. I had to go to my account online at CC Company and click a box to allow oversees transactions. Could be something like that

thanks, I think I’ll do that. Don’t want to mess with cash. @bob31

1 Like

worst case is call them and ask about what you need to do to authorize an oversees charge. @Bobbi

@bob31 I just called my credit card company, no overseas charge, no problem with purchases. 5 Chocolope seeds on it’s way, Yippee! I’m looking forward to the health benefits of this plant. It seems to help with your back and occasional headache, I’m sure it’ll help with my migraines.

2 Likes

Hey @Bobbi
Here are a few choices any one will work and are small enough to put in the jars and seal in

Uploading…
You’ll need to find them on Amazon I can’t post a link
So I just took some screenshots
Hope this helps

@Countryboyjvd1971 Thanks John, I ordered 6 of them!

1 Like

@bob31 I downloaded a program for my kindle that would handle my new camera scope but couldn’t get a clear picture, it was just a big blur. The techie guy got it to work, there were 6 or 7 resolutions to choose from, he just went down the line until one came in clear. When I got home to try it, the darn thing seem to freeze on whatever I focused on. Did you have a problem like that?

1 Like

Mine does that once in awhile, usually a reboot or an unplug and replug the scope back in usually fixes it. @Bobbi

1 Like