Drying in tent with Carbon Filter/Fan Combo?

a regular seed can be a male or female. A fem is a female seed. You would want to buy fem seeds. Few bucks more, but better long term deal!

Let me look for you and let you know. @Bobbi

@bob31 Thatā€™s a great article and defines exactly what those letters stand for and what Iā€™m looking for. I need high CBD which is for pain and not a buzz. Iā€™m going shopping for a feminized high CBD seed.:grinning:

Here are a couple

Daytime

Blue Dream a 80-20 Sativa Hybrid

Sour Diesel a 60-40 Sativa Hybrid

Green Crack a 75-25 Sativa Hybrid

Nightime meds

Blueberry 80-20 Indica Hybrid

Northern Lights 90-10 Indica Hybrid

Girl scout Cookies 80-20 indica Hybrid

@bob31

1 Like

@bob31 I have 13 feminized Northern Lights from last summer, my 1st fizzled attempt at growing. I could try planting some of them, you could maybe help me separate the male from the female? I didnā€™t see Chocolope Fem on the list that was recommended just for migraines. I donā€™t have anxiety, depression, bipolar, any of that, Iā€™m a really happy person. Just have those %$^&*## migraines. I think Iā€™m going to plant the Northern Lights, order the 5 Chocolope and go from there, what do you think?

CBD and THC are used to treat a lot of things. Even AK47 is good for Migraines. They are also good for other things too. I go by another website called Leafly for sorting outthe best for medical and Chocolope wasnā€™t listed. Let me double check that one.

If you have fem northern lights theyā€™re shouldnā€™t be any males

@Bobbi

Ok just looked at the chocolope and it lists as good for migraines but isnā€™t listed when I pull up the Migraines listā€¦ Computer issue I guess

Chocolope is a 90-10 Sativa

So buy the Chocolope and letā€™s fire up the Northern Lights!

1 Like

@Bobbi I had some chocolope so I fired it up in the Vape. Sort of a creeper and the buzz is about an hour and a half but i can feel it waining. Iā€™m told to expect clear headed-ness over the next several hours. So far I concur!

I donā€™t have migraines but I did have a mild headache and it wiped it right out as well as my aches and pains.

2 Likes

@bob31 The seeds came out of the Northern Lights I had planted last year that fizzled. One plant survived, it didnā€™t get enough sun but I did get a small harvest. 13 seeds fell out of the plant, thatā€™s what I have so they could be anything. Iā€™m not sure they will even sprout. Wonā€™t know until this fall when I put them in water.

1 Like

ok, no worries! Worth a shot. How many of them do you want to grow? Of the NL? What do the seeds look like? Do they look hardy like the ones from ILGM?

@bob31 No, not hardy looking at all. Pretty dried up. Take a look.

yes of the ones from the NL if you donā€™t mind @Bobbi

they look ok. How many plants do you need from those seeds? or how many chocolope and how many of the NL?

When you gonna start them? @Bobbi

@bob31 I have to order 5 chocolope, canā€™t order any less. I only wanted 5 plants this next time around, tent gets too crowed with any more. But neighbor wants some too so Iā€™d plant 3 choclope and 2 Northern lights. But Iā€™d probably have to water and plant all the seed NL to see which ones would sprout and which ones were females, right? Or would they all be females if they came from a N.L. femenized. Oct 1 so they would run over winter, no more running them in the summer.

ok. Here is what I would do. Choose whichever med is more important to you. Day or evening med and then go 3 of those and 2 of the other.

My understanding of a hermie (female plant that puts out seeds because of stress) Is that the seeds should be female. But for insurance you should grow 3 NL and 3 Chocolope.
@Bobbi

2 Likes

@bob31. I will do that BUT if they are hermies how big does the plants have to get or maybe how many weeks old before you would know itā€™s a male? Then my plants would be way behind the others. I think Iā€™d rather plant more.

1 Like

what if they are all female? Most I would grow would be double, Maybe you could donate to someone else or something? @Bobbi You can certainly do that!

Well what you have to do is grow them to about 4 nodes or so and then put them in 12/12 light until they show you male or female. Then you flip the lights back to whatever your non flower schedule is. So do you see the flaw in our plans? You would need two tents to do this as you donā€™t want to put the others into flower for no reason!

@bob31 okay, Iā€™ll just plant 3 of each and hope for the best on the NL. Iā€™m being scolded for replying to you too many times. Will say many thanks and good night.:sunglasses:

scolded by the blue box to the lower right? haha ignore that BS itā€™s annoying! hahaha Good Night!

:v: :palm_tree:

1 Like

Your on point with the seeds @bob31
They will be female but may have a tendency to hermi as well
I found a few in my ssh in the small airy buds low on plant Iā€™ll grow them with no worries :+1:

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 Good Morning Guys, question # 352. The one plant I have curing that was a tad dry going into jar is still dry. I put in a Boveda packet three days ago, this morning the humidity in jar is 59%. Is this okay and should I just continue to cure at this humidity or should I put in a fresh Boveda packet or what? Iā€™m on my 3rd day only of curing in glass jar.