Dr.Evils ''moon rock breaker'' the puns continue!

yep,that too,anything to help out my weezers…lol

2 Likes

I cough all the time. Doesn’t matter the cure or anything. Dang smokers cough lol.

4 Likes

@WillyJ @dbrn32 @M4ur @Laurap @GreenThunder @Myfriendis410 @MAXHeadRoom @SmoknGranny @Screwauger @Smokin_ernie

6 Likes

Yeeehaaaa @BIGE growin right along.

@MattyBear I’m in the hackers club too, I thinks it’s just good weed and that expando after inhale kills me. Internal combustion effect. I get greedy when I know half that pinch in the bong will do the trick

4 Likes

@Screwauger Hahaha I know exactly what you mean lol. Every time I say I’m gonna take a smaller bong rip and then I get greedy lol.

3 Likes

You gonna get a 3’ cola out of the skinny girl? That one looks like she may be fun to watch.

And you can add me to hacking club as well @MattyBear @Screwauger.

4 Likes

i’m gonna try @dbrn32 .it is in a dirt mix i came up with,fish emulsion,recharge…i gave her plenty of leg room also,about 5 gal.

2 Likes

Saaaweet! Obviously outta likes already, but that’s cool. Don’t see a lot of big single cola plants here.

1 Like

Need my buddy to stop by with his Dab rig. After hearing him cough on that puppy, my coughs sound less troubling.

2 Likes

Dabs make me cough super hard! It helps if temps are correct, but that’s the hardest thing to determine with dabs. I’m looking into an electric nail so the temp is the same every time.

2 Likes

I had ten same issue @MattyBear and thise electronic nails are expensive but i guess nothing is to expensive when in search fir that perfect hit lol
Anyway i smoke thew a pen now have uses fab rig since I bought it lmfao
Look up the kind pen dream edition :wink:

3 Likes

I like the looks of that @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

as @Screwauger said; i like two or three of their vapes…
thanks for passing this on!

1 Like

I love all of mine can’t beat life time warranty I went with that many plants because I’m moving and I need something to get me through till I get more going down there

7 Likes

ready for spring spawn!

5 Likes

https://youtu.be/UlM5uvO7sao
something to help out those who are struggling with understanding about DIY LIGHTS…

1 Like

Good link! I would recommend the entire series for anyone interested.

1 Like

5 Likes

@Daddy it won’t be long and i’ll get some of that clone action!! lol
gorilla glue on the lft,northern lights and money maker on right…

9 Likes

GG monsters would be the best. They are already a bushy plant.

1 Like