Dr.evil's hidden laboratory!

Nice and frosty!

1 Like

it is some great smelling stuff @WillyJ i’m about ready for some tko mmj…lol
this super silver haze is great and it is mellowing out the longer it cures. now i just need that knock out punch at night and i’m good!

4 Likes

I hear you on that knock out punch…I got 2 of those ssh going 2 ph 2 gl and 2 sd going for my grow after thos next one which is 6 sd and 2 cc @BIGE

2 Likes

the next generation!
white widow/ the slightly larger seedling
2 ilgm ak-47 auto
2 ilgm amnesia haze
monster bud/ the BIG ONE!
@WillyJ @Covertgrower @70sChick @Buck3 @Countryboyjvd1971 @M4ur @dbrn32 @DieHigh55 @SmoknGranny @bob31

13 Likes

MONSTER BUD… about to put her under the screen soon.
@kabongster @Kapelady @Kcdaniels @Patsbasement @Stonetothebone @Sirsmokes @SilentHippie @Screwauger @garrigan62 @MAXHeadRoom

21 Likes

This is going to be an awesom grow @BIGE setting this to watching. Keep up the great work.

9 Likes

i have really HIGH hopes for this round @Covertgrower. and thanks
last two rounds were good so i believe i have enough meds to not have to rush any…what a relief!
i might even try a bubble hydro system or something to experiment in the grow a bit. spread my wings!

8 Likes

Oooo baby!! Following with great interest and eager to see your progress and methods @BIGE

That girl looks ready to explode…just itching to grow, very healthy looking!!

6 Likes

Very nice! Looks like some major bud on the way! Thanks for tagging me @BIGE

4 Likes

I hope you will have more luck with ak47 auto

2 Likes

Very nice! Looks like you got plenty of space to grow some big girls…that monster bud is looking great as do the little ones :+1::+1:

4 Likes

@BIGE

We need to hook up on skype again my friend less pick a day and time… ok

Will smoking-hookah

3 Likes

Already used my 2 likes for the day :rage:
:+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Just out of curiosity…assuming you are growing in soil, why do you prefer the clay balls over perlite? Just wondering if theres a particular reason or advantage to using them. Great looking grow so far BTW.:+1:

1 Like

@DieHigh55 my primary grow medium is sunshine promix #4…plenty of perlite in it.
two autos i mixed some ffof and a few reclaimed hydroton balls,…
they help with oxy inroot zone and aid runnoft…lol i figured it would help drainage when i added soil.

1 Like

Sounds like basically because you had them kicking around :wink:

5 Likes

i tripped over the bag and they had to go @Donaldj
was going to try reusing in hydro but did not get there! lol

2 Likes

dr.evil is adding on to the lair
one more step towards world domination! or nap-time i get them confused sometimes!

14 Likes

@BIGE
I just read the whole thread…, man I am glad I found it…
This project of yours is fantastic , great job…
Awesome !!!

7 Likes

Now that is an enlightening answer, thank you…:joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes