Dr.evil's hidden laboratory!

in bovida pks which rh% do i need refresh my mem. @dbrn32
@Screwauger said the 8gm best but not sure on rh

1 Like

I think 62% is most popular. But you just reminded me, I swear I seen a 59% somewhere and I wanted to see if I could find them. They may be a good option too, just didn’t remember them being available last time I was looking.

1 Like

Looking fir a link
@BIGE 58%or 62% no higher than 62%

2 Likes

tks, guys i’m going to handle this today!

1 Like

Maybe it was 58 not 59. Thanks cb!

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/Boveda-62-Percent-2-Way-Humidity-Control/dp/B00JV27MF4

Here you go guys

3 Likes

waiting for seeds is painful even if you are currently growing!!lol
i’m a patient person but when it comes to MMJ seeds it is like i lose my mind! lol
boveda packs on the way!

7 Likes

So much happened this week I totally spaced on your journal @BIGE

As stated previously you’re killing it Brother. Got it going on in all arenas!! Must get me some of this GSC you long for!!!

3 Likes

Rolled a nice blunt at my step daughter ‘s place. She is working but her boyfriend and my gf are painting a stairwell. I am eating donuts playing DJ and getting baked. I’m the “gofer.”

My pseudo son in law took two puffs off my blunt and he’s all done. Walking in circles, talking tales and asking me if I want a beer. He’s had a sanding block in his hand for 20 minutes but each time he starts sanding it’s on a different piece of molding/trim. LMAO. this ain’t your goth friends herb!!
Jack

17 Likes

That’s funny @Screwauger I like to see the reaction when I smoke mine with someone the first time! :grin: seeing I’m so used to smoking it it’s nice to be reminded how strong it is… good looking dog he your stoner partner today? I love dogs we have 2 and I’m going to take this opportunity to show them off also…lol

16 Likes

Welcome to the big leagues son in law, lol too funny! Nice looking pups there @Screwauger and @WillyJ

7 Likes

Nice pooches @WillyJ.

Jack came from a kill shelter in Georgia he’s their dog. He’s very strong can leap like a cat and is just a good boy!!

Haha I offered him another hit and he declined. Lol. We chuckled and I told him there is a powerful appetite stimulus to it. He said okay that explains why I want to order a pizza LOL

4 Likes

Apologies @BIGE I didn’t realize I was in your journal when I veered off topic.

3 Likes

Bella is the little one she’s a rescue from Puerto Rico and the big one is Brownie… I call him Browns… I purchased him as I wanted his certain breed…he hates smoke will not stay in same area if he hears the lighter lol they’re best friends it’s funny watching them play…Sorry @BIGE back to business

4 Likes

That can happen when impaired :wink:

1 Like

it is all good

3 Likes

amnesia haze

14 Likes

ak-47

15 Likes

100% germ!
ready to go!

11 Likes

Woot @BIGE! Looking real good :sunglasses: it’s always a relief when they all germ that’s where all my anxiety is at :yum:

1 Like