Dr.evil's hidden laboratory!

har-har bob! lol those are my play prettys thank you!
shed is to cold and the girls are asleep! sooo…lol

4 Likes

my son woke up just in time to help clean the mess…lol
almost timed it perfect!

3 Likes

awesome! How old are the kids? @BIGE

1 Like

i have 3 19yr girl out of the house,lives with her mom in fl, a nine yr girl and 3yr old boy…these two stay with me…lol

6 Likes

Good deal. A young family! I don’t think I could do it! Lol

1 Like

i need my head checked often as a result @bob31…lol

4 Likes

I was just thinking how hard it would be to have little ones of that age. My grandson is approaching three. You’re a better man than me! @BIGE

2 Likes

dumber maybe…lol i would not swap any of them though…
fairly good stock!

4 Likes

good blood lines? @BIGE hahaha

2 Likes

@BIGE So getting back to the lights a little… $130 all in with leftover parts. How long did it take you to put it together? I guess I could scroll back…

2 Likes

I’m glad you figured it out BIGE, that it’s bright :high_brightness: my friend :+1:. Don’t forget to look at them when are on :joy:… Just kidding :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

not to long considering i live with a three,nine,and thirtyyr old!! lol

4 Likes

the sire is a grand champion!

2 Likes

Looks like you did a pretty good job on the frame, probably worth the extra time.

Did you decide where to put it yet?

1 Like

so i guess i’m just a little jelly of everyone starting seeds and i had to jump on the bandwagon!!
if you cannot beat them join them! [exception being new england pats] @bob31 @Smokin_ernie @Myfriendis410 @DieHigh55 @WillyJ @Screwauger @SmoknGranny @Covertgrower @Coltfire @FloridaSon

19 Likes

yea but it will have to wait until their nap is over! lol
thank you again,and i look forward to building more with your guidance…lol

1 Like

It’s no problem. I enjoy helping, and who doesn’t like to see a good project unfold? I’m just as thankful for the lab build lol.

1 Like

I’ve got to figure out building a couple of these.

2 Likes

Thanks again for the tag. I am jealous of everyone dropping beans but it is too cold where I am and nothing setup. Waiting till spring.

3 Likes

it’s cold here @Smokin_ernie when you get your room right it will be smooothe sailing brother!
i’ve got seeds in house,lol that way i can love on them while their young!! lol

2 Likes