Dr.Danks Acapulco Gold & Blue Dream

Very nice! I’ll have to read your thread👍

2 Likes

It would definitely be worth the time imo. See where I made mistakes and how I got past them lol @WillyJ

2 Likes

Hey @majiktoker
I did some reworking on lst, should I have left her the way she was or is this gonna further increase yield?

5 Likes

Nice
Those plants will be getting big in the 15 gal pots
I used them last grow and they take forever to dry I only use them outside now lol
Looking good @Dr.DankThumb420

3 Likes

Yea youll certainly increase yield probably pretty close to double again

2 Likes

Some pics from yesterday. The blue dream is bushing out considerably. The Acapulco looks like she may have a little too much N the tops of leafs are curled, shes trying to flower up so guessing she wants bloom nutes.
@majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971 @BIGE @WillyJ @Hogmaster @ktreez420 @garrigan62

Together

Blue Dream

12 Likes

Another shot together

The Acapulco Gold

5 Likes

Acapulco in the tent

The Gorilla glue the bottom 2, blue dream top right

5 Likes

I believe your right buddy

1 Like

Yeah ive been delaying transplants long enough. She wants bloom nutes and a bigger pot lol. And the others in tent wanna stretch their legs so they are going to five gallon today. Im thinking of flowering the 5 in tent with 315 CMH and using the two king 800w from tent to flower the single Acapulco gold… And just put my seedlings next to blue dream to keep vegging. But I am gonna have to hook up an exhaust for the whole room, my humidity is too high for flower, low of 50 high of 70 @majiktoker

1 Like

That will be a big plant… The humidity is big if you have fabric pots, they bread well … I have the same problem

1 Like

They are plastic pots. And I will be exhausting the air from the whole room to get the humidity down for flower @M4ur

4 Likes

I’m outta likes @Dr.DankThumb420
It looking good
You got skills buddy majiktoker confirmed your theroy so :+1:

2 Likes

@FloridaSon yo whats up bro. My uncle is in palm bay and his meds never got to him. Do you got anyone in that area that can help him out?

2 Likes

The blue dream

The Acapulco Gold in 5 gallon. She had white roots comin out the 2.5 gallon she came from. Also lst some more

Two gorilla glue #4 from seed , one Acapulco gold clone, and one blue dream from seed

I lst’done of my bigger Acapulco and fimmed each branch (right). The plant on left in this picture is one of the ones transplanted to 5 gallon.

The rest of transplanted plants

The plants in tent are having slight bug problems. I think they are aphids or white flys. Some are like lil white worms that wiggle around on leafs and some are little black bugs with white spots both under leafs and on top. And they leave little ear wax looking gunk on bottom of leafs… I have sprayed Smite and gonna dust with DE.

@majiktoker @BIGE @Countryboyjvd1971 @WillyJ @Hogmaster @ktreez420 @Keg1 @Capt_Seeweed

9 Likes

Very nice looking great

1 Like

Hogmaster took the words out of my mouth

1 Like

Thank you both @majiktoker @Hogmaster

… So I guess the black dots were bugs in the making … Even tho tent in same room but it’s open with fan blowing I havent seen any bugs on my prized Acapulco and blue dream yet… Isolated to plants in tent thankfully

Yeah hopefully you got it taken care of that’s always a bummer

2 Likes

Figured larvae woulda been a possibility

1 Like