Dr.Danks Acapulco Gold & Blue Dream

Looking good @Dr.DankThumb420 is that the blue dream you tied down? She really bushed up nicely!:+1:

1 Like

The sour diesel plants I tied down are bushing up nice also…

5 Likes

@Dr.DankThumb420 hope you don’t mind if I tag along? Just got all caught up reading your journal

1 Like

Thanks toker, I believe I harvested a half oz or so off the last blue dream, and I wanted to get 1-2 oz or more per plant this grow. On the Acapulco I think I pulled 5 grams off one and 7 grams on the other last run.

Acapulco has alot of pistols she wants to flower I still have her on 14/10 till I can transplant and flip to 12/12 on hps… She is loving humidity throwing out plenty of pistols on each cola…

5 Likes

Nice man once they hit 12/12 they’ll definitely flower no problem and the acapulco I see you Atleast get a half oz to an oz

1 Like

Sure dont all are welcome. I will tag you in on the updates if u want hog @Hogmaster

Yes thats her tied down. Been over 2 weeks and she exploded with growth since. Your lst sd plants are bushing out as well. Just keep tying them down.

1 Like

I was giving out a lot of love and ran out but absolutely would love to follow you been doing great work

2 Likes

Yeah half oz to a oz on the Acapulco. She has 3-4 main colas with a bunch of other colas as well. I plan on opening her up more once I get her to 5 gallon.

These are Acapulco in my tent and the two gorilla glue and blue dream sprouts

5 Likes

Thanks hog I will include you in the updates

1 Like

Nice thanks

2 Likes

Thinking of flipping the blue dream to flower when I flower Acapulco and leave everything vegging in tent. The blue dream is huge what do you think yields will be if I flip to flower and skip the scrog ? @majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971 @WillyJ @ktreez420

3 Likes

It’s hard to say but she looks healthy im sure you’ll get a decent harvest but I’m not going to try to guess how much lol
So many variables if everything went perfect min of a few ounces tho
@Dr.DankThumb420 I have two tents myself one screened and other growing natural because I like looking at them hahahaha
I don’t think they are as nice looking under a screen even tho it’s full of buds ???
Maybe I’m just strange most of us would love to see more buds over the plant in whole ?
But I say go for it you’ll get a nice harvest

2 Likes

Hard to say if i had to guess id say roughly 1-3 oz’s

2 Likes

Ok my blue dream was finally starting to droop saying she was thirsty after 22 days since last watering on May 28th about 3.5-4 gallons and 1.5 gallons of runoff of 6.3…
Watered her last night with 5 gallons of 6.5 ph water and got back 1.5 gallons of 6.3 ph water , she is in a 15 gallon filled all the way to top… Will be updating with picture’s at lights on… With updates on gorilla glue they are 17 days from breaking surface. And a blue dream sprout came out with 3 nutrient leafs and is growing weird…@majiktoker
Update with pictures taken 20 minutes before lights on
Blue Dream looking great after watering. Already perking up before lights on ready for some lights. She is more perked now that the lights are on

Acapulco Gold. I let her soak up the 6.3 runoff from the bottom up in the blue dream drip pan. She soaked up most of it and is perked up. I am chopping down some males and doing transplants on her to a 5 gallon and transplanting about 5 more to 5 gallon pots that are in tent.

Acapulco gold in tent. Gonna transplant to 5 gallon, let them veg for 2-4 more weeks then gonna flower them.

The top 2 are Gorilla glue 4# sprouted 17 days ago. The one on top right hates me like I said lol the other one is way ahead but they are same age. Blue Dream on the bottom growing funky with 3 nute leafs and its growing nodes stupid. Lol

@WillyJ @BIGE @Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971 @ktreez420

7 Likes

Its a mutation Ive seen it 3 times this one included looking great man

1 Like

Can’t wait to see that blue dream flower

1 Like

Thanks toker, she is growing her new nodes one leaf at a time Instead of them both growing out at same rate. And the leaf is growing directly over the extra nute leaf lol. I am gonna assume she is female, so far 4/4 have been female from seed so gonna say they are feminized unless this is the unlucky one lol. Hoping the gorilla glue is female aswell the buds were great tasting / great high

1 Like

Me too willy. She is beautiful in flower. I have successfully grown her once. The buds were sticky and smelly and dense for what they were. And plenty of crystals. I will upload a pic of what she will look like

1 Like

Click on the pic and zoom in…This was her in flower. If you go about halfway up this thread you can check out more pics of her when she was ripe and also see what the Acapulco looks like in flower. This is a good thread to read from beginning to end I have come a long way lol ask @majiktoker

8 Likes