Dr.Danks Acapulco Gold & Blue Dream

@Capt_Seeweed
Thanks makes me feel a lil better about them

1 Like

When my clones hit 3 weeks I topped them and a week later put them outside… :seedling: Prior to that they were under a humidity dome made from a 2 ltr. bottle… :peace:

2 Likes

Haven’t forgot about you man, its either bug poo or larva

1 Like

Figured it was thanks toker @majiktoker

1 Like

Not a problem man sorry it took so long for a reply

1 Like

All good man, just seen the bad news on your thread. Damn, I was watching that nebula haze with good expectations. Sorry for the loss. @majiktoker
Anyways my clones looking like a loss

1 Like

All well had 9 left, sucks though they got the nebula and gold leaf and had good expectations for the nebula haze. I Atleast have 20 or so more seeds of the nebula so when I get some room that clears up im definitely gunna do some more might do half a garden of nebula haze and 1/4 of a garden of ilgm purple haze and 1/4 garden of ilgm super silver haze with the 1 amnesia haze auto I have from ilgm (all in the same garden).

And it does suck and is bad news but I do have an idiot repellent for that lol

4 Likes

Sup toker @Majiktoker
It looks like only one seed has germinated so far, another blue dream with 3 nutrient leafs. Clones still looking like a loss. Acapulco looks like its putting off alot of white hair clusters, I think its trying to flower? The blue dream has grown a good 10-12 inches into my light in the two weeks its been lst so I moved it up to maintain 24 inches. Planning on installing Scrog tomorrow with the marshydro 600 and kingplus 800w on the sides at an angle with the 315 CMH in the middle. The blue dream and every other plant loved the cmh light and grows 2x as fast with it so she should explode with growth.

Honestly flower her if shes gunna continue you’ll still likely get a great yield from her. Put her in a separate room from the others with a separate light

1 Like

I am gonna transplant her to a 5 gallon plastic pot tomorrow before putting her into flower area with 1000w hps 240v double ended dimmable can run up to 1150 watt on 110% and down to 600w, as well as my sun system 1000w hps and sun system 400w hps. But only plan on using one of the 1000w hps probably the dimmable one for now since its only one plant in flower. Gonna pop 2 more gorilla glues. The 2 I have now are still alive, one going great and the other hates me not doing so good as the other. Will update with pics of everyone in a few.

2 Likes

Sweet sounds like you have a good plan for her already, and sounds good

1 Like

Yeah thanks hopefully it works. Hows your gdp doin? @majiktoker

She got mangled at the start if last month or a little before from one of the bad storms we had up here so I pulled it and nebula went to her spot to get ripped out later from some one else lol

2 Likes

Wasnt the gdp already in flower? Damn that sucks to hear about the gdp it was huge @majiktoker

Yes she was and i know lol! Lots of bad luck this year

1 Like

Got my tent inside with 6 Acapulco ladies in it and 2 gorilla glue and a blue dream sprout under 2 800w kingplus.
I setup 1 1000w hps and temps were high, So I am gonna hookup 4inch fan to cool the light off. So for now the Acapulco is still under king 800w and marshydro 600w and 315 cmh ( not hooked up yet just the two led on for now) along with the blue dream. Once I get hps hooked up I will transplant the Acapulco and flip to flower. And most likely gonna flower the blue dream with the 315w cmh and the 800w king and 600w mars hydro on the sides. My humidity is now 40-60% and plants love it but my temps are still the same 70 lights off 81 lights on so workin to get that down. I have a high powered 10 inch fan on floor blowing air and a windmachine fan from Wal-Mart and a small wall mounted ac moving air…
The Blue Dream is getting huge especially since increase in humidity, she has alot of presex pistols and main branches are getting tall as well as branches growing off them. I am thinking of switching to flower soon I got about 5-6 ft of room left.
@majiktoker @BIGE @WillyJ website not letting me upload pics so will update later…

2 Likes

Sweet remember when you switch to flower you’ll easily double size

2 Likes

I was curious how things were coming along for you

1 Like

The blue dream

Some tops on the blue dream

@majiktoker

7 Likes

Nice she looks great and id say you’ve definitely increased yield compared to last grow

1 Like