Dr.Danks Acapulco Gold & Blue Dream

My experience being very little but they always look worse before they look better ? You just took them so maybe mist them since they have no root to drink bro ?

2 Likes

Yeah I misted the leafs and the soil and sprayed dome. Figured they get worse before better. Really hopin they take @Countryboyjvd1971

3 Likes

Just do what you doing and I think you’ll be ok :ok_hand:
Time will tell brother
Next time try to 50/50 mix perilite and vermiculite in a solo cup @majiktoker gave me that advice
And put cutting in that l only tried the one time and it worked :+1: Great

2 Likes

Looks good…the will look worse before better for sure…keep misting them they should come around :+1:I misted mine 2-3 times a day until they showed roots and I transplanted

1 Like

How long before they showed roots ? @Countryboyjvd1971 @WillyJ

Sorry man been busy for the day and through the day…if healthy they can root in 3 days to a week

3 Likes

Mine took about a week @Dr.DankThumb420

1 Like

No worries. And they still look completely saggy im still misting 3-4 times a day keeping soil moist and spraying dome.

Thanks Willy for insight. Im hoping im lucky as you with clones.

1 Like

Hey @majiktoker I have some Acapulco that was hiding off in my tent until now. I have them on 12/12 because I was sure they were male. was just giving them water straight out tap for awhile thats why they are burnt. Had them outside for awhile before they got to tent a week or so ago,thinking they were male so they are neglected a bit. Since 12/12 I have thrown out 3 male. Good thing I didnt toss them all out like I wanted. Anyways they got some weird spots looking like bug poop under mircoscrope. Can anyone confirm what this is these black spots @majiktoker @WillyJ @Countryboyjvd1971 @BIGE
Just on 3 plants so far . No bugs on surface leafs or under or in soil. I checked. Almost like a oil that wipes away on some spots. They are not bugs they dont move. I have pics under 60x-100x microscope

Give them time… my California Dream clones looked horrible for about two weeks…now they are doing fine… https://ilgmforum.com/uploads/short-url/yAVrLoJim4BpZn5wAPrGqExB66J.jpg clones are the outer plants… :wink:

1 Like

Looks like you got all the help you needed bro
@Dr.DankThumb420 mine took about a week but I wasn’t really pay that much attention to her

3 Likes

And reduce misting from 3-4 time to 2 times a day and also not sure about the tiny black spots right off hand

1 Like

Ok will do. And yeah idk about the black spots. They are on my plants in tent isolated from my other 2. @majiktoker

Hmm ill look into that may not have an answer right away, but before end of today for sure

1 Like

Thanks @majiktoker
Yes these plants have been separated and have not mixed with each other… My ones in garage do not have the black spots. It almost smears away too on some leaves but on some its hard

1 Like

Im curious if its a larva of some sort?

2 Likes

Yeah me too… And they are only on 3 plants so far in tent. If you need me to post some more pictures of
it lmk… But under microscope I didnt see anything moving… @majiktoker

1 Like

I think those were descriptive enough I should be able to find some thing relatively quick buddy ill keep in touch with you

1 Like

@majiktoker thanks toker

1 Like