Dr.Danks Acapulco Gold & Blue Dream

Wohoo must have missed that lol
Looking nice they only a couple days old :+1:
Put a small stick or something to hold it up you’ll be ok buddy you have skills lol

1 Like

Thanks I propped them up and buried stems @Countryboyjvd1971
They should make it

1 Like

@Dr.DankThumb420 Perfect :+1:

1 Like

Home depot they are maybe $5 sorry man just got off work

1 Like

Thanks toker @majiktoker . I am seeing alot of pistol growth on the Acapulco Gold tops. On 14/10 light schedule.

1 Like

She is mature enough to flower

1 Like

Will she keep vegging? The blue dream is showing pistols but not like the Acapulco its more of a preflower. @majiktoker

1 Like

Some pics of the tops of Acapulco Gold @majiktoker

3 Likes

Shell either do 1 of 2 things she will continue to veg or she will need to be triggered into flowering cause she will just progress

2 Likes

So what do I do? Switch to flower or try to reveg? So shes basically in preflower? Could it be from 14/10 lights @majiktoker

Shes preflowering shell likely continue to veg.

14/10 will promote faster growth and healthier roots, but think of it this they will not flower on 14/10 unless auto flower. Yes they’ll preflower with 14/10 but outside growing naturally they are only at 14/10 for a couple days, they will naturally trigger the plant when she is mature to preset than within 2 weeks she would flower so to speak

2 Likes

Ok thanks toker @Majiktoker. So its 50/50 chance on reveg and flowering… I was hoping to keep veg for max yield but if shes ready to flower I will let her so I don’t cause no stress potentially lowering yield. So if she starts making flowers I will have to switch to 12/12. Will have to set up separate section with 1000w hps. I need to get a 240v outlet and do some wire work so I can run my new dimmable 1000w its 240v double ended. Buds will bulk up with both 1000w hps and a 400w hps

4 Likes

2 branches not getting light on blue dream, one is layin in soil. So gonna try and clone them. They both got like 2-3 sets of fan leafs plus the top… See how this go’s… On 14/10 best I can do on lights… Hopefully can get some Acapulco gold clones if this is successful… Also blue dream has self topped and fimmed itself on a couple branches… Also planted the 2 blue dream showing taproot finally. And 2 blue cookies which were not showing anything or cracked open, as well as dreamers dream and alien og same thing @majiktoker @ktreez420 @WillyJ @BIGE @Countryboyjvd1971

3 Likes

Ok so its done. Took 2 anyways off the Acapulco that weren’t getting light. I cut 45° angle, dipped in honey real quick and skinned at the bottom with razor then put in saturated soil with supre myco tea 0-0-6 with a bunch of beneficial bacteria, sprayed them a lil then sprayed dome. I forgot to skin one blue dream at bottom with razor, but did 2… so we will see how they turn out at 14/10 lights… Will update with pics

3 Likes

Woohoo nice I’m pulling for you bro :+1:

1 Like

Thanks country.
This what I used. Supre myco tea real good stuff.

The clones with a shot next to Acapulco Gold Hopefully they root, and my seeds sprout as well.

Blue dream with pics of the self top and self fim

@majiktoker @BIGE @Countryboyjvd1971 @ktreez420

6 Likes

looking good there @Dr.DankThumb420! i have never seen that line of myco tea,i will be doing some research now…lol

1 Like

Its some good stuff, loaded with good bacteria and food for them. Mixed with mammoth p thats how I got good roots I believe. Works great together @BIGE

1 Like

Nice brother looks good
I personally haven’t cloned many plants I do have one I got rooted used rooting powder only in vermiculite and perlite mix 50-50 that @Majiktoker suggested worked great :+1: but I don’t have the room to keep to many clones so I potted it and set it out in my green house ? Will see what comes of it @Dr.DankThumb420

2 Likes

Lol. I just checked on clones rn they are really limp and laying over more then last night.

@majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971 @BIGE @WillyJ

3 Likes