Dr.Danks Acapulco Gold & Blue Dream

Also. Lost the 2 pinewarp before I could get them to germinate so thats loss cause. But 2 blue dream have roots showing in water. Dreamers dream hasnt even cracked yet? Aswell as the 2 blue cookies

1 Like

Nice that blue dream sure liked being tied down…looking fantastic!

2 Likes

A little time hopefully they’ll cooperate…nothing happening with mine…makes me want to go grab a sd seed lol but I got enough of them for now :grin:

1 Like

Yes she did. About to plant 2 more blue dream. The buds are excellent real frosty. I have frost pictures of her from an earlier grow more up the thread if u wanna take a look to see what she’s lookin like.

1 Like

Tell me about it. Couple of mine might be duds, makes me wanna just pop the 3 gorilla glue I got left

1 Like

That sucks bro maybe they are just bad seeds over all, the pine warp ones, sorry to hear about the others as well

1 Like

I think so. At least the 2 blue dream cracked open with root. I know they are female. Every blue dream I have grown has been female. I have grown 3 from my collection. So really hoping for these other 2 for females. Thinking of throwing the other 3 gorilla glue in water , but thinking I should just save and take clones @majiktoker

1 Like

Save and try for clones

2 Likes

Yeah ill do that. I wanna try clones anyways

3 Likes

They are really easy

2 Likes

Update. These pics are from yesterday. Between both plants the whole garage stinks like skunk already lol. Will update new pics tonight @WillyJ @majiktoker @BIGE

Blue Dream. She is finally starting to dry out since the 3.5 gallon watering I gave her 8 days ago. She is looking bushy! I turned her a half turn because the branches were growing into wall. Here are some good pics of the undercarriage and also a shot of the main stem where it branches out. Enjoy

The Acapulco Gold evening out.

The gorilla glue looking good

11 Likes

Nice job bro they are looking great!

1 Like

Thanks @majiktoker
The blue dream sprouted 3/27 so a few weeks shy of 3 months… The Acapulco a few weeks behind. How long should it take to fill scrog screen? How much could she yield under scrog? Im thinking take my clones off both once I get the scrog put in then let them grow some more branches… Need them clones so I can keep it going… Also I am trying to get maximum yield

2 Likes

It could take any where from a week to a few weeks honestly. It depends on how big the screen is, and she could potentially yield quite a bit would also depend on size of screen

2 Likes

Some blue dream pics at lights out. She is growing lots of side shoots off the main growth. Will be getting scrog in soon. I have something laying around I was gonna use, kinda small I would guess 2x2… And the squares are 2-3 inches big maybe? Will have to measure it, just seen it and thought scrog lol. Where would you recommend getting the trellis scrog nets at? For cheap lol.

The Acapulco Gold. Needs transplant to 5 gallon. It is getting hard to keep canopy even and their is branches not receiving any light. Lots of new growth so need to even it out with a new pot so I can get light to each branch. Otherwise looking great.

The gorilla glue #4 seedlings. Looking ok. Im trying to be easy with them. If I can just get them to veg state so I know they are stable lol. Trying not to take them out. I had just watered one cuz it was leaning over then took pic. But they both got water…They seem happy?

@BIGE @majiktoker @WillyJ @ktreez420

7 Likes

Looking great bro @Dr.DankThumb420
I use garden fence for my screen the openings are 2x4 and it works out great so yours should be fine bother I had a roll laying around so I said what the hell

This is what I use happy growing CB

2 Likes

Thanks countryboy @Countryboyjvd1971
Funny coincidence I was on your gorilla glue thread when I happened to find a seed in the gorilla I was about to load up up lol

Looking good lots of new growth :+1: I’m about to do some training on some of mine

2 Likes

Hahaha nice :+1: You going to crack it open and grow it lol ?

2 Likes

I already did 2! The two seedlings in my recent update @Countryboyjvd1971