Dr.Danks Acapulco Gold & Blue Dream

Thanks. The plant was only fimmed once. @M4ur

I think mine is ready for that also!

1 Like

Looking great buddy she is getting nice and bushy you’ll definitely increase yield this time around

3 Likes

Can you get the whole plant in the picture? Kinda hard to tell from the one u uploaded lol

Thanks toker @majiktoker
So I gave 3.5 gallons 6.5 ph water and got back a lil more then a half gallon of runoff at 6.3 ph. So my next watering will be 6.7, and about 2 gallon watering. She doesnt have no runoff at a gallon so 2 gallon watering should be good for a few days. I got fan on her dryin her out. Maybe the leaves were yellowing from too low of ph so it couldnt uptake what it needed.

Also, put that gorilla glue in tap water at around 82 degrees last night. Just switched the water and it sunk. Should I move to napkin? …Anyways I happened to find another great seed in the gorilla glue, its in tap water same thing around 82f

1 Like

Leave it in the water at,those temps they should crack open in 12-36 hours

1 Like

Ok will do. Hopefully they sprout… I will clone them if so lol @majiktoker

1 Like

She will fill right in :+1:

1 Like

Hopefully.
I am kinda bored rn until my platinum seeds arrive. The blue dream was thirsty!
All her leafs are pointed up at lights shes happy again after a good watering

2 Likes

She will you watch…I took 25 clones from my big sd and those were only the ones I kept…all that growth getting light she’s going to take off! :grinning::+1:

1 Like

Blue Dream lookin like she put out good cola branch’s

Acapulco Gold fim update

@BIGE @WillyJ

7 Likes

Looking good! I topped the first 3 …fimmed the second batch and third batch I think I’m going to top then fim…my friend was telling me about mainlining… I’m interested in learning more about that…

1 Like

Yeah I topped the Acapulco and accidentally fimmed the blue dream… Just fimmed the two tops on Acapulco few nights ago.
Yeah mainline would be cool to try but seems like it will take longer @WillyJ

1 Like

Yes probably would but I may have to give it a try with one plant…he told me you when it gets to 3 nodes take two…brings it back to first set of true leaves and will grow two main colas from there?

1 Like

Yeah then top each new branch for 8 colas @WillyJ

1 Like

First gorilla glue cracked open and has taproot barely emerging. Gonna plant it in a few hours and the other should be opened fully in a few more hours, its cracked. @WillyJ @BIGE

5 Likes

Nice!hopefully have the same result with the trainwreck seed :+1:

1 Like

Nice fingers crossed buddy

1 Like

Planted both gorilla glue

The first seed germinated 24 hours

And the second

Blue Dream perked up

The Acapulco Gold

@majiktoker @BIGE @WillyJ

10 Likes