Dr.Danks Acapulco Gold & Blue Dream

I would I like variety though

2 Likes

Yeah im gonna order the platinum and fruity mix packs. I found a seed in the gorilla glue im smoking. Dont know what # but it is gorilla glue @majiktoker

1 Like

Nice I have gorilla glue #4

1 Like

Sweet as well maybe we can do a grow together

1 Like

Yeah definitely. I am thinking of popping the gorilla glue tonight or so lol. I see you have the two gorillas. Maybe if I can get it germinated they will be a few weeks apart or so but im pretty sure she is #4 as well… What should I order first,The platinum or the fruity mix im splitting it into two orders… Gonna order on monday and then on next Wednesday… thinking once the seeds get here I will flip the blue dream into flower and just accept her for what it is. I know the genetics from ilgm will grow like weeds and easy. @majiktoker

1 Like

Do the platinum mixed pack, if you can get them germinated or it that would be awesome

1 Like

I only found one gorilla glue seed unfortunately lol. How should I go about germination? And yeah im gonna order the platinum first they look awesome. @majiktoker also gonna run the humidifier rn with some purified water. Gonna do the flush tomorrow night I have 5 gallons of 6.5 ph water to see what run off is.

I would do Luke warm water in a shot glass and keep the shot glass at 82 degrees

1 Like

The blue dream. I am gonna wait for her to droop a lil so I can give her a good watering. She has 1 top growing retarded and Looks like she may have 3-5 tops. They are almost ready to be fimmed ? She’s looking perky and happier. I still haven’t got around to raising humidity I will do that tonight at lights on, its about 27% rn.

The Acapulco Gold. Looking swell, growing her new tops nicely. Gonna tie her down as well. She is almost ready to be fimmed as well?

3 Likes

Yea buddy you could get away with Fimming them now

2 Likes

Ok so fim it is. Will maybe do that tonight after hooking up humidifier and getting runoff

Sweet! Keep me posted buddy

1 Like

Got my humidifier running, has only went from 25% to 26% in a few hours time… Im guessing it’s gonna take a while for a big room to get where I need it to be. Can’t turn down fan or heat rises. I went crazy and tied the blue dream down. She still isn’t limp so she still has moisture, she’ll probably be ready tomorrow to check ph. Still perking up. Let me know if I should do it a different way idk if this is right … Gonna wait for her to adjust to light then decide what to do. @majiktoker

I also just fimmed the 2 tops on the Acapulco Gold.

Before

After

6 Likes

I would leave her tied back just like you have her as long as all branches get light seeing the picture im assuming most or all do

2 Likes

Hey majik. @majiktoker
Got some update blue dream pics. She is adjusted to light. Gonna tie down more branches and make adjustments.

These are at different angles. Looking like alot of potential colas.

3 Likes

There is a few lower branches blocked by big fan leafs do I remove the fan leafs? Or should I take the branches blocked as clones? They are at least 6inch with mutliple nodes

As many top colas as your gonna get remove them if there isn’t much to remove, what will be top colas will harness that energy as long as they aren’t flowering yet

1 Like

Gonna have that runoff reading in a sec. Gave her at least 3.5 gallons of 6.5 ph water and got back about 3/4 of a gallon runoff of 6.3 @majiktoker

There are 18 potential tops. I didnt remove any growth just tucked the leaves out the way. Almost every branch is tied down now and every branch is receiving light as well. Did a lil reworking on some tie downs, Hows she look ? I think she has quite enough tops ?

7 Likes

Very inspiring @Dr.DankThumb420! :eyes:

1 Like