Dr.Danks Acapulco Gold & Blue Dream

she is looking good @Dr.DankThumb420!

1 Like

Screw that lol to much heat

1 Like

Thanks @BIGE
Im hoping this blue dream makes it to harvest without any complications.

1 Like

Yes my thought exactly. That just doesnt even sound right either lol. Waaay too hot

1 Like

Im gonna be adding updates to my thread tomorrow.

Another day at 90 here today, id imagine your having another day at 100

1 Like

Yup, says 100°f but the real feel temp said 103.
I have been watching your thread so ill be looking for the update @majiktoker

1 Like

2 pictures are in until later

1 Like

I’ll check them out rn. I got some updates as well these are from last night. The Acapulco has 2 king 800w above and the blue dream has the marshydro 600w and a king 800w . @majiktoker @BIGE

Blue dream

The Acapulco I think is female. A lil dry but I watered after takin pic. She has 2 nice tops.

3 Likes

They are growing quick, they look good, I added the rest of the updates buddy

1 Like

Got some pictures from right now.
Is she still calmag hungry? I think ph might be off on the blue dream

The Acapulco

1 Like

Check her ph, now that it has progressed looks like sulfur and potassium deficient

1 Like

I put a gallon in her on monday and didn’t get no runoff… So im thinking im gonna need to hit her with 2-3 gallons of 6.5 phd water to get a reading? She is still moist at the top just a bit so I should wait till she dries up a lil what you think? @majiktoker

1 Like

Yes definitely wait till she dries up

1 Like

Yeah im gonna guess ph is off cuz the soil got wet from a lil rain and maybe from the waterhose before she was in it… Damn kids playing with the water lol … So after I get ph right and I see her leafs perked to the sky I will tie her down. And gonna tie the side branches too. Was thinking of maybe topping the lower growth… What should be the next step to maximize yield ? @majiktoker

Once we get them healthy repeat the process I had you start with age and repetitive topping and tying back will be a major increase in yield it just takes time

1 Like

Ok cool I see. So The blue dream came out with 3-4 tops. Once she is healthy I will tie down mainstem, then when the new tops grow longer, tie those down, as well as tying the side branches down , right? Im thinking of maybe putting a screen on her ? What you think @majiktoker

Right, once she grows into being tied back then yea you can add a screen to scrog that would help increase yield as well

1 Like

@majiktoker my temp is stable at 77 lights off 81-82 lights on… At 25% humidity… Im about to hook up humidifier… What should the humidity be at with my temp?

Veg stage 60-70% flower 50-65

2 Likes

Can’t decide over 20 super skunk and 15 of the fruity mix pack or the platinum mix pack and fruity mix? I have until next Wednesday to decide. I am thinkin just drop 200 and getting both the fruity mix and the platinum mix which will put me at 30 seeds for 200, 6 flavors. Plant one of each and clone so the variety is always In stock @majiktoker

3 Likes