Dr.Danks Acapulco Gold & Blue Dream

Awesome @Dr.DankThumb420, im glad to see you are progressing this well with potency, you’ll have the hang of yield in no time buddy

1 Like

Thanks majik.
In terms of yield I believe I will do better next plants. The ones I have now have been 12/12 from seed, so never really got a chance to veg out and produce a decent yeild. So next grow I will see a increase in yeild, and I will be growing ilgm autoflowers so the yield should be better. I am also gonna stick a few of my blue dreams and Acapulco in the mix to see how they do on a veg scheldue 18/6 , they should yield a lot more when given time to veg

2 Likes

Sweet cant wait to see those

1 Like

Guys, are the white crystally specs on the leaves good, or is it mildew or something ?
Both plants covered head to toe.

@Keg1,

Looks like spider mites :dizzy_face:

1 Like

How do I kill them? Just the normal bug spray?

Spider mite die easily, but multiply very fast. Soap product tent to take care of the adults. I use mighty wash, as it kills both eggs and adults. You’ll need to keep hitting them, as they tend to keep comin back. Even one egg turns into hundreds very fast… I’m sorry to give you the bad news man, I know they suck to get in your garden.

https://www.amazon.com/NPK-Industries-Mighty-Plant-1-Quart/dp/B005T4IVT4/ref=sr_1_3?tag=greenrel-20

I think @garrigan62 and @Hammer both use a home formula to combat this little suckers.

2 Likes

Any advice would be great I just showered them in this, hopefully it helps…

4 Likes

have you killed all of the buggars @Keg1?

Yes I do here is what i use

Tabacco Juice recipe

Take 3 strong ciggeretes soak them over night in water
Boil it for 2 to 3 miniutes, let it cool off and spray the plants 3 to 4 times a week. You can add safer soap if you like to the mixture.
(make absolutly sure you use gloves/face protection while handling and spraying)
I add hot chile pepper and the hotter the better. Also straining with laddies nilons works best

Will

2 Likes

i like this,can this be used as long term preventive? @garrigan62 ghost peppers?lol

@BIGE
I do… dam spider mites kept coming back so as a perventive measure i start spraying first week of flower

1 Like

this is great news! i have bookmarked and will give it a runn!! thank you sir!
funny story; @garrigan62
my first ‘‘real’’ experience with hot peppers… i was at my gparents when i was 7or 8 and thet had two bouquet pepper plants on either side of their front door…beautiful big bushy plants with peppers of all colors everywhere. they looked like little marbles…lol well i picked a few and played with them for a bit,not knowing i was handling the equivelant of agent orange!! anyways something else caught my eye to do and i went along my way…mother nature stepped in as i was taking a whiz behind the shop,i had no idea of why my pecker was burning…lol soon my gpa pulled up and seen the shape i was in and said what’s wrong son? i was reluctant to tell him my weiner was about to burn off!! but i did as we got up to the steps going to the house he seen where i had been playing with peppers,then he asked if i had picked these peppers i said yes and he started laughing while we went to get me into the bathtub…moral of the story always wear gloves when handling hot pepper even wash hands too!!lolol

5 Likes

Sents i started doing it this way all has been good.
Now when i do my harvest. I bring my plants in and spray them down in the shower with warm water ( only ) hang and dry, and i’m good to go.

Will

2 Likes

I can see why you would never forget something like that. lol

Will

1 Like

Sorry to hear about the mites. Your plants are huge man harvest will be great , at least you have that too look forward too lol.

Update
This is the blue dream. Picture is a lil older I will get new pics tonight. She has alot of burnt hairs now

4 Likes

boy she’s looking sweet @Dr.DankThumb420!

1 Like

Yeah she is looking even sweeter, I will update when the lights come on tonight at 10. My Acapulco Gold is looking great as well will be updating both

1 Like